Book of Dead – I went for it!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Had another session after my take away. I popped £50 back into Leovegas and had another crack at TFC I managed to land the retrigger on The Countdown and it connected a purple with the mega wild multi for a huge win.

Ended up withdrawing £350 in the end. I put £50 into Videoslots and Casumo trying to land a bonus on Lord of The Ocean but it wouldn’t land on either site. Reloaded £100 more into Casumo and went over to play Reel King started on 20p but after seeing the tops I decided to play at 40p got close a few times getting one gamble up to £78 before donking and then the fat man rolled in and gave me £10 which I took to the gamble ladder, I didn’t even stop to think just kept tapping as I was only ever going to go for the top and it actually landed! I’m going to withdraw the lot and go watch some Brooklyn Nine-Nine :D.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Had another session after my take away. I popped £50 back into Leovegas and had another crack at TFC I managed to land the retrigger on The Countdown and it connected a purple with the mega wild multi for a huge win.

Ended up withdrawing £350 in the end. I put £50 into Videoslots and Casumo trying to land a bonus on Lord of The Ocean but it wouldn’t land on either site. Reloaded £100 more into Casumo and went over to play Reel King started on 20p but after seeing the tops I decided to play at 40p got close a few times getting one gamble up to £78 before donking and then the fat man rolled in and gave me £10 which I took to the gamble ladder, I didn’t even stop to think just kept tapping as I was only ever going to go for the top and it actually landed! I’m going to withdraw the lot and go watch some Brooklyn Nine-Nine :D.

good stuff the streak continues. ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Told you the hot streak wasn’t over ha ha. Great stuff mate. Now just get this magic mirror fiasco sorted.??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Had a bit of an unsuccessful session today but I was expecting it eventually.  I’m only like £150 down for the day all in all but had another big win last night on Casumo hitting 3 reel king tops :D. Hit the first 2 at the start of the session on 20p for around £100 and £150 played quite a few slots cashed out a bit left £100 in and at the end of the session went back on reel king on 80p spins and hit a £520 top also tried book of dead on £2 and got paid a bonus of £588 so overall I put £300 in and £1500 coming back (with £400 included from the previous reel top) as well as increasing the balance on my Mecca account from £400 to £700  playing montezuma and £300 coming back from unibet so £2500 due in and I’ve paid off £500 I owed my brother and purchased that dry herb vape as well as a ecig vape with a couple of months worth of liquids and coils, some new clothes and shoes and taken up a new hobby that’s cost me close to £300 I’ll post some pictures once I’ve got it fully set up, I don’t want to say anything just yet but I’m quite excited to see it finished :D.

Ive still not heard anything from videoslots about the magic mirror bug I’ve contacted them twice now including last night and they told me they are still waiting to hear off the provider, not much I can say back to that but it’s starting to become a major annoyance.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What a rollercoaster week it’s been for you. I can only imagine how much the magic mirror saga is pissing you off. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi Green2711 ✌️

Yeah brother this magic mirror should have been sorted, I can feel your frustration ?

But hey keep those wins coming £150 down is nothing when your getting big wins on other days, don’t be chasing thou ???

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Good to hear the wins are still cumln in for you n ure spending wisely .  ? dunno what v/s slots are up to . According to argyl  and eejit the provider should be able to go into the game and get the outcome . if what they say is true any way i hope it all works out soon for you . Keep it up bud ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Right so I’m back on the slots and the streak continues! I had a day off them yesterday and just chilled and watched Bandits latest video.

Anyways – £50 into casumo and I start out on Captain Bob on 40p spins and the bonus lands and it’s not a bad one..ended up retriggering twice and landed 4 scatters both times.

Happy enough with the win I head over to book of dead which rolls in the bonus on £1

I decided to leave it after that fast roll in as book of dead can rinse you so fast. Over to lucky lady’s charm next on 50p takes almost 200 spins to land and then the bonus puts me back at what I had when I started playing so I decide it’s time to leave and go play Dolphins pearl deluxe starting off on 50p for 300 spins hen raising it to £1.50 but no bonus and it’s battering me although it did put in a few lines I’ve never seen drop before

I had to go to roulette in the end as it battered my balance down to £150 ending up recouping £250 then went to play Napoleon and landed a bonus rather fast on 60p it paid a grand total of £0.00 although I had a good roll in a few spins after hitting 3 ships and a wild

I left on around £305 and went back to Dolphins pearl deluxe, couldn’t stand the fact it hadn’t bonus for me so I set it off on another 100 spins at £1 and after 50 odd spins it rolls in and pays around £120 at which point I was on £350 so I withdrawed £200 and locked it and left the £150 odd I had still in.

Well it came as a shock that I had gone the whole session so far and no legacy of Egypt and I had a good feeling about it so over to legacy on £1.50 spins…no bonus..down at £100 so I increase the stakes again to £3 and just when I think the bonus isn’t coming and I’m heading to busy town it drops in with around £30 iirc. The bonus gives me 4 spins (banging my head on the desk at this point) however on the second spin I land a 10x retrigger and it retriggered a few more times after that and also gave me a full line of a premium so I’m chuffed to bits! I ended up withdrawing another £400 so £600 from the session and £200 left in to play some other slots 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well I haven’t had the best sessions the past 2 days…was roughly £600 down from slots, poker and roulette but still massively up I’ve set my pot to a bottom line of £1.5k. Anyways I deposited £50 into Casumo today and played a few games (Garden of Riches, Cleopatra, Book of Dead, Monte, DHV, TFC) and managed to build it up to £150 over to Legacy of Egypt…start it off on 60p spins….nothing happening down to £100 increase the stakes to £1.50 again nothing happening…down to starting balance (£50) and I pump it up again to £2.40, there was a part of me screaming to increase it to £6 as I thought it was due but I decided against it and turns out it was for the best. The bonus rolls in with £9 remaining in the balance. The bonus gives me 9 spins and it goes alright I’m on around £80 from the bonus on spin 8…spin 9 rolls around and it’s x8 and it retriggers with 3 pyramids giving me x2 spins and it only lands on 16! It then proceeds to retrigger again with 3 pyramids and gives me 16 again! Overall it gave me 55 spins at x8 and probably the best hit I’ve had on Legacy thus far! 😀 I did the standard few presses after that and hit another bonus that paid £88 after that I’ve taken £800 and left £150 in play. Legacy of Egypt you beautiful bastard, you may not be everyones cup of tea but you’ve done me alright! ^^

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Take a bow ladies and gentlemen please . We have a new contender in our ranks . Bandit watch ur arse mate mr green is for REEL. Lol .

Thats sum streak mate long may it continue .?????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well done mate. I did wonder if you’d had a bad couple of days as you hadn’t posted much. Great to see you got that plus more besides.??

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Nice to see other people winning aswel, especially on relatively low stakes.

As for my sessions. Theyre either non existant or complete duds.

Congrats man, keep em coming.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yaas get in there!!! you will have your own haters soon at this rate 😀

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Quick update – Had a little session tonight deposited £50 into Party poker was playing cash games and built my balance up to £100 I was playing most of the night so I’m pretty knackered but couldn’t resist having a bash on Lucky Lady’s Charm – started off on 50p 200 odd spins in and I’d seen a few teases  wasn’t long before I decided I was calling it a night so I just went for it increasing the stake to £2 with around £50 left and a couple of spins later this bad boy rolls in, have you ever seen anything so beautiful? 😀

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Fucking fandabbyosious mate ??

Keep up the winning Streak brother, your doing great.

And have a decent control method ? That’s good too see your not upping stakes and going for it like the Madman himself ?

Get in there brother ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)