BioHazard : “Forum Laws It’s simple, play nice!”

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Im truly sick of this shit. People saying i have anger problems….after the fact of them trying to get my back up by calling me out…saying theyve blocked me. I mean why even bother telling me that? Other than to bait me.

Saying they cant wait until i get banned. Saying im dumb etc etc.

I havent started any shit since ive been back. I have just reacted to being baited.

Im just meh at this point shaking my head saying to myself wtf?

Brother let’s shake? hands and move on…..

Ill go 1st.. Sorry for trolling you there ??

Im Sorry too. Thx

? All good….

After all we need to chat about Game Of Thrones when it’s here ??????

Too right. Im actually re watching seasons 4-7 as we speak lol.

Roll on April 14th!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Im truly sick of this shit. People saying i have anger problems….after the fact of them trying to get my back up by calling me out…saying theyve blocked me. I mean why even bother telling me that? Other than to bait me.

Saying they cant wait until i get banned. Saying im dumb etc etc.

I havent started any shit since ive been back. I have just reacted to being baited.

Im just meh at this point shaking my head saying to myself wtf?

Brother let’s shake? hands and move on…..

Ill go 1st.. Sorry for trolling you there ??

Im Sorry too. Thx

? All good….

After all we need to chat about Game Of Thrones when it’s here ??????

Too right. Im actually re watching seasons 4-7 as we speak lol.

Roll on April 14th!

Go and check out “In Deep Geek” on youtube. I promise you’ll enjoy his short series on GoT, and his longer talks are also good for chilling and relaxing your head bro after a hard day. ?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

How exactly have I lied? I quite clearly said I believed you were being toxic towards Argyl, and there are three quotes there that are directly aimed at him. You’re the one who made those comments, it really doesn’t matter if you consider them to be toxic or not. I believe so, and I’m sure he would also (if he hadn’t already blocked you).

You are a toxic human being. You haven’t learned any lessons from your last ban, and you’ve continued the insults here because you can’t control your temper. Don’t blame me for ‘baiting’ you – you’re in control of your own words. Time to take accountability.

I think it’s sad that you have been allowed to hang a rope around JBs forum neck without accountability. Given my own personal circumstances, I don’t know how I am managing not to fall for the fact that you are allowed to do the same to me too. It would be so easy to slip and part of me does wonder what the outcome of that would be aside from a few people finding it entertaining to see the fire rage some more.

That you can knowingly do it though….. and not heed your own words yet expect JB to, means you think you are above your own judgments.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Dude, what are you talking about? ?

Judged for what?!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

Judged for what?!

Deliberately trying to provoke people again. I hope you get some positive help for that ability before you get some negative help. Either way, neither might teach you. I hope it’s positive and does.

Please refrain from interacting with me further.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Judged for what?!

Deliberately trying to provoke people again. I hope you get some positive help for that ability before you get some negative help. Either way, neither might teach you. I hope it’s positive and does.

Please refrain from interacting with me further.

Oh that’s weird, could have sworn you quoted me today and mentioned me again in a completely separate thread, before I’ve even logged into the forum. But yes, it’s me that’s provoking you.

As long as you continue to mention me, flame me, or create entire threads about me, I won’t stop interacting with you. It works both ways. No one else wants to carry this on, other than you.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

No one else wants to carry this on, other than you.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Becoming my catchphrase this… but, thanks for proving my point. Again.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

This is pathetic.

Bio I genuinly wouldn’t even respond anymore, any normal person can see that it’s like talking to a brick wall. The fact a thread has been created singling you out speaks volumes about the maturity of a couple of people on here.

Consistently blaming other people for their reactions. The last time I checked everyone has control of their own emotions and actions, but then again we are gamblers and that’s what we do, blame everyone else for our own shortcomings eh?

I hope whoever moderates this forum comes on and shuts this thread down, there’s no need for it, and quite frankly singling someone out in a thread of their own is bullying, but hey ho…

Lets all move on from this farce.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Izattm wrote:

<p>This is pathetic.</p><p>Bio I genuinly wouldn’t even respond anymore, any normal person can see that it’s like talking to a brick wall. The fact a thread has been created singling you out speaks volumes about the maturity of a couple of people on here.</p><p>Consistently blaming other people for their reactions. The last time I checked everyone has control of their own emotions and actions, but then again we are gamblers and that’s what we do, blame everyone else for our own shortcomings eh?</p><p>I hope whoever moderates this forum comes on and shuts this thread down, there’s no need for it, and quite frankly singling someone out in a thread of their own is bullying, but hey ho…</p><p>Lets all move on from this farce.</p>

So why did you even comment ? I haven’t blamed anyone for what I have done which kind of pisses all over your misunderstood strawberries.

You wanna end this farce ? Don’t throw bs on the fire.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Izattm wrote:

This is pathetic.

Bio I genuinly wouldn’t even respond anymore, any normal person can see that it’s like talking to a brick wall. The fact a thread has been created singling you out speaks volumes about the maturity of a couple of people on here.

Consistently blaming other people for their reactions. The last time I checked everyone has control of their own emotions and actions, but then again we are gamblers and that’s what we do, blame everyone else for our own shortcomings eh?

I hope whoever moderates this forum comes on and shuts this thread down, there’s no need for it, and quite frankly singling someone out in a thread of their own is bullying, but hey ho…

Lets all move on from this farce.

Well said brother… I’ve read a few of your posts from the last 24hours and you talk logic.. ????

@MrB…. Please stop the B.S. brother as Biohazard is not the enemy, he may have some qualities you obviously don’t like, but hey that’s life, no one is perfect including me, You & Bio.

Please please take a step back, as I believe your addiction is starting to control your emotions (I could be wrong, but I believe Biohazard is not your main issue atm). If I am wrong then I’m sorry for insinuating that.

I say it because I’ve been there, when my emotions go off on the wrong issues or peeps that has been building up for sometime.

Afterall I’m sure Bio would help you out or buy you a beer and that’s a OK guy in my book. And has indeed taken his time to respond & not ignore you like some would. ?

Sometimes us gamblers need to take the small wins ????

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

This thread is a UK forum version of what is happening in US politics as we speak. Fake news, bullying, ridiculing, its just amusing.

For my 2c, and i dont back up anyone here, this thread and its title are just inappropriate. Anything else from there, you all deserve it.  IT did make me laugh though. So thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘BioHazard : “Forum Laws It’s simple, play nice!”’ is closed to new replies.