BioHazard : “Forum Laws It’s simple, play nice!”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I think it’s time you realised the forum rules as set by bandit himself and quit the bullying.

We’re real people and I cannot stand to see people being treated like scum.

I’ve seen too many lives lost to let this slide. You know NOTHING about me.

Deriding people and laughing at them in serious issues is flat out wrong.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

I think it’s time you realised the forum rules as set by bandit himself and quit the bullying.

We’re real people and I cannot stand to see people being treated like scum.

I’ve seen too many lives lost to let this slide. You know NOTHING about me.

Deriding people and laughing at them in serious issues is flat out wrong.

I agree with a lot of what you say mate, but not on this occasion.

@Biohazard is stating, what he (and i) believe to be facts. People are refuting this and it’s leading to healthy debate.

That does not constitute bullying. But sure, we’re all grown-ups. Keep it friendly hey lads. ?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

I would have to agree with Mr B to a certain extent here.  I’m not sure it’s actually bullying, but there is a modicum of abuse being thrown around the programming thread at the moment, which is some cases unwarranted.

Healthy debate is good, calling people stupid or dumb because they either don’t understand your point of view or disagree with it is not debate, that’s just name calling.

Sometimes it is easier just to step back, not get drawn into the argument and it eventually dies off.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’m sorry that you feel like you’re being bullied by me, Mr B, but I want to point out that it took you several snide remarks from yourself in responses to posts I made to reignite this debate. I let the first couple slide, but you continued so I gave you what you wanted and made my points clear on this topic once again.

If you choose to ignore what I write in response, then that’s your choice, but I think I’ve only said one thing that was slightly out of line (in my last post), but I hope you understand how frustrating it is to put this much effort into explaining this topic and for it to get ignored. Other members have acknowledged what has been written and contributed, valuably, to the debate. You have not, and instead sustained the same points that have already been refuted as if you haven’t read a single thing that has been written.

Let’s be adults about this rather than make threads like these. All this does is make Steve and Dave feel like they have to mother us.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Everyone is very touchy these days. I don’t think what was said desevers a thread like this, and I don’t see how anyone made someone else feel like scum . All very silly tbh.

You can’t like everyone and everyone will never agree but that’s good, imagine the alternative. Jesus guys chill out and grow up

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

I’m sorry that you feel like you’re being bullied by me, Mr B, but I want to point out that it took you several snide remarks from yourself in responses to posts I made to reignite this debate. I let the first couple slide, but you continued so I gave you what you wanted and made my points clear on this topic once again.

If you choose to ignore what I write in response, then that’s your choice, but I think I’ve only said one thing that was slightly out of line (in my last post), but I hope you understand how frustrating it is to put this much effort into explaining this topic and for it to get ignored. Other members have acknowledged what has been written and contributed, valuably, to the debate. You have not, and instead sustained the same points that have already been refuted as if you haven’t read a single thing that has been written.

Let’s be adults about this rather than make threads like these. All this does is make Steve and Dave feel like they have to mother us.

If my mother looked like the Bandit I would have serious concerns 🙂  Confess I get confused by your techno babble but I am grateful for your efforts in trying to explain it.    I operate on the basis that I don’t care how it works as long as it works, not least that knowing how it works isn’t going to stop my cash disappearing faster t

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

BIO and ARGYL constantly mention my name in their replys. Even when im not around. Im all for banter but these two are just down right up for getting me into trouble. They knowingly bait me call me stupid and have no sense on how to be a normal forum memeber.

Argyl mentions me being banned all the time cos he wants to get a rise out of me so i get banned again. He says im vile in the names i call him. Lol….what a fruit cake.

Bio calls me dumb and he has no sense of humour. And every single time has Argyl’s back. No matter what.

In my eyes these 2 need to be given a 1 week ban. Cos they cause way more shit than i do!

If i was any less of a man i would go to town on these 2 lovely fellas.

But im all about the love now. So im guessing Bio and Argyl get a pass…..for now.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

And the tech guys might know how it all works but 99% of players do feel like a game is rigged to an extent. And no matter what proof you show I’d still think everyone would feel the same

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Another whinge post. Shock…

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

BIO and ARGYL constantly mention my name in their replys. Even when im not around. Im all for banter but these two are just down right up for getting me into trouble. They knowingly bait me call me stupid and have no sense on how to be a normal forum memeber.

Argyl mentions me being banned all the time cos he wants to get a rise out of me so i get banned again. He says im vile in the names i call him. Lol….what a fruit cake.

Bio calls me dumb and he has no sense of humour. And every single time has Argyl’s back. No matter what.

In my eyes these 2 need to be given a 1 week ban. Cos they cause way more shit than i do!

If i was any less of a man i would go to town on these 2 lovely fellas.

But im all about the love now. So im guessing Bio and Argyl get a pass…..for now.

I love your reply’s mate, very nicely constructed, when logic meets reality it causes all sorts of insecurities.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Seriously JB you need to chill out.  I understand you feel strongly about shit, but you seem unable to restrain yourself, if you read back your post you will see what I mean – you managed to get an insult and a veiled threat in without even trying.

Just step back and if you don’t like someone put them on iggy, if everyone does the same then maybe the environment will chill slightly.    If you are your opponents steer clear of each other a one sided argument i soon dies off.

“Argyl mentions me being banned all the time cos he wants to get a rise out of me so i get banned again. He says im vile in the names i call him. Lol….what a fruit cake.

If i was any less of a man <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>i would go to town on these 2 lovely fellas.</span>

But im all about the love now. S<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>o im guessing Bio and Argyl get a pass…..for now.”</span>

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Dune2000 wrote:

Seriously JB you need to chill out.  I understand you feel strongly about shit, but you seem unable to restrain yourself, if you read back your post you will see what I mean – you managed to get an insult and a veiled threat in without even trying.

Just step back and if you don’t like someone put them on iggy, if everyone does the same then maybe the environment will chill slightly.    If you are your opponents steer clear of each other a one sided argument i soon dies off.

“Argyl mentions me being banned all the time cos he wants to get a rise out of me so i get banned again. He says im vile in the names i call him. Lol….what a fruit cake.

If i was any less of a man <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>i would go to town on these 2 lovely fellas.</span>

But im all about the love now. S<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>o im guessing Bio and Argyl get a pass…..for now.”</span>

Typing words have no tone mate

Here is what i meant….

– Argyl has called me vile.

– going to town meant me replying to them with harsh words.

– getting a pass…for now. Meant the powers that be aka seedy and bandit not banning them…

But they eventually will.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

No probs JB – I am completely neutral – I hate everyone equally 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

And i am always chilled mate. Just cos i use the words fuck and shit alot dosent mean im going spazzy mental behind the scenes lol.

Truly im fine 😉

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘BioHazard : “Forum Laws It’s simple, play nice!”’ is closed to new replies.