BioHazard : “Forum Laws It’s simple, play nice!”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

<p>Like fucking bairns man grow up</p>

Really, really helpful.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

<p>Mr B wrote:</p>

<p>Except this isn’t a debate Haz, this is a bully trying to force people off the boards because they disagree with their “professional” opinion. The system is corrupt and it doesn’t become uncorrupt by silencing those pointing it out.</p><p>If Bio hasn’t got the balls to stop it and no one else will stop it, then it will just keep rearing it’s ugly head and those who are targeted for disagreeing with Bio will be trolled into a ban making Bio happy. Sure, JB went too far but I think it’s totally unfair to ignore those pushing members over the edge.</p><p>Worse than the apology Bio owes me and JB, Bio owes the forum an apology and worse, bandit too.</p><p>Everyone has a right to speak and everyone has a responsibility for what they say. I said what amounted to two words “controlled random”</p><p>What has transpired since is too much. Clearly someone has an ulterior motive and doesn’t care what the cost is. I can say more…. but it’s already enough.</p>

<p>That’s why i said we all respect your opinions. People will never see eye to eye with a variety of things in life but that’s why we get on. Cos we choose to. Ive been with my missus 16 years and we disagree on lots of topics, yet we hardly ever fall out.</p>

Bio didn’t have to resort to insults and mockery and then in front of everyone, deny it. No one wants to point that out too so I am done. Maybe the bs has happily won.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

<p>Like fucking bairns man grow up</p>

Really, really helpful.

What’s that supposed to mean? I’ve never came across something so pretentious in my life.

The things people argue about on here, it’s driving people away and it’s always about nonsense.

There’s no point coming on if Andy and Blacko leave because it’ll be an insane asylum, people slamming their heads against the walls waiting for someone to argue with.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Well Michael, you didn’t have to throw anything on the fire that you don’t want to see burn the place down. Neither did Bio.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Well Michael, you didn’t have to throw anything on the fire that you don’t want to see burn the place down. Neither did Bio.

I think you’re doing your best to magnify the situation. If you think someone’s purposely antagonising you, leave the thread. Click that big red arrow at the top right of your screen.

If you can’t handle the confrontation or the differing of opinions, don’t rise to it.

Or, in Layman’s terms, grow up.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

This is all Bio’s making and we all know it he’s done a right hatchet job on me and Mr B

Im fucking mortified that i let him do it.

Im gone from this forum.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mate, what are you on about? ?

This is a meltdown if I’ve ever seen one, grow up, let it go. I’m honestly at the point now where I don’t have a clue what you’re on about, and I’m not even sure that you do… you keep calling me a bully, but providing no evidence to support this? I ask anyone on this forum to go through my posts (there are a lot of them) and make that judgement for themselves. I am a very supportive member of this community, and have offered help and assistance to many. I’ve never laughed at anyone in a position of vulnerability, despite your claim.

I believe the only insult I made was basically calling you an idiot, which I have already acknowledged. So what exactly have I tried to deny? I shouldn’t have said it, it was mean, and I apologise for that. We’re all adults here, I was wrong to say it, but dude, take it on the chin.

In regards to my comment about JB, I fully stand by that. Read his posts in that thread, do you really think that’s appropriate? He clearly can’t control his anger, and is responding as such. Others have also called him out on this. I don’t think that level of toxicity has any place on this forum, but yeah, each to their own. That was my own opinion on the matter.

I should also remind you, that it is you who has targetted me. Not the other way around. You have been making the snide remarks after mine and Argyl’s posts ever since the last debate. You are the one who has created this thread, when actually all I’ve done is try and help and inform on the topics in question. Do I call you out for being a bully? No… because we’re not school children.

This is a bizarre overreaction. I can’t believe I’m actually having to respond to it, but I’m not being slandered over something so petty. Get a grip.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

Mate, what are you on about? ?

This is a meltdown if I’ve ever seen one, grow up, let it go. I’m honestly at the point now where I don’t have a clue what you’re on about, and I’m not even sure that you do… you keep calling me a bully, but providing no evidence to support this? I ask anyone on this forum to go through my posts (there are a lot of them) and make that judgement for themselves. I am a very supportive member of this community, and have offered help and assistance to many. I’ve never laughed at anyone in a position of vulnerability, despite your claim.

I believe the only insult I made was basically calling you an idiot, which I have already acknowledged. So what exactly have I tried to deny? I shouldn’t have said it, it was mean, and I apologise for that. We’re all adults here, I was wrong to say it, but dude, take it on the chin.

In regards to my comment about JB, I fully stand by that. Read his posts in that thread, do you really think that’s appropriate? He clearly can’t control his anger, and is responding as such. Others have also called him out on this. I don’t think that level of toxicity has any place on this forum, but yeah, each to their own. That was my own opinion on the matter.

This is a bizarre overreaction. I can’t believe I’m actually having to respond to it, but I’m not being slandered over something so petty. Get a grip.

Alright then Bio…..where is this toxic shit ive been saying to you since i got my account back?

I’ll tell you where it is mate…its no where….cos i havent said a fucking thing until the last 10 minutes.

Your a right nob you mate.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

JB, I actually agree with you that you have steered clear of insulting me since you’ve got back. And I appreciate that, and yes I have noticed. But I’m not the only member on this forum, and in the thread in question you know you have said some pretty toxic stuff aimed at Argyl. And yes, yes, I know, defending Argyl again, but to be honest it doesn’t matter who it’s aimed at, I’d call it out. It’s not on.

And yes, since calling this out, you have now started back on me. You say it’s all banter, but is it? I just think you have a temper problem.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

What is the toxic shit i have said to Argyl?

Cmon…..im waiting for the toxicity.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Waiting……..

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Sure. I’m sure there are more, but this was just looking over a couple of pages in that thread alone.

Fuckinell mate. Could that possibly mean that they are breaking even more laws but not being caught?

Jesus your daft. #OwnGoal

Here he goes again….dredging shit up. Yeah i repeatedly abused you didnt i mate! Fking get a grip lad.

All i said was sommat which someone with a  dry sense of humor would find funny.

It wasnt homophobic….

And certainly wasnt vile!

And for you to keep bringing it up. Just makes people believe you are playing victim cards every chance you get.

Your pathetic.

I am who i am….your just a contradiction to everything you say u stand for.

Your a child and a fucking massive Prick mate. Your the one that needs banning.

…..your a passive aggressive cunt.

And here….il report my own comment for ya!

Ya fuckin clown. Get fucked.

Lmao! You saddo. Youve obviously read what i wrote. Stop being passive aggressive mate. I honestly thought we were past all that.

Oooops sorry you cant read this can you?

Might aswell call you names then…

Ya silly sausage.

Yawn….Oi argyl can u see this?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Mr B wrote:

I think you’re doing your best to magnify the situation. If you think someone’s purposely antagonising you, leave the thread. Click that big red arrow at the top right of your screen.

If you can’t handle the confrontation or the differing of opinions, don’t rise to it.

Or, in Layman’s terms, grow up.

Like I said and while the fire is happily blazing away with Bio apologizing to Andy and continuing to taunt people, I see no need for any magnification or being told to grow up which is just exacerbating the situation too.

I haven’t resorted to telling people to grow up or insulting, mocking them and laughing at them with no regard for the consequences. I think I am handling this quite well under the circumstances. However, if more people wanna come and needlessly add fuel to the fire and skip the actual issue then who knows how bad this will get. Bio is a bully and that’s that. Bio finds all this funny too. It’s no secret.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

So, to be clear, I apologised to Andy for my contribution to the debate. And I really think that you should too, or are you exempt from that?

I’m sure it’s mind numbingly tedious, not just for us, but for the other members who have to put up with having the same conversation over and over again.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Sure. I’m sure there are more, but this was just looking over a couple of pages in that thread alone.

Fuckinell mate. Could that possibly mean that they are breaking even more laws but not being caught?

Jesus your daft. #OwnGoal

Here he goes again….dredging shit up. Yeah i repeatedly abused you didnt i mate! Fking get a grip lad.

All i said was sommat which someone with a  dry sense of humor would find funny.

It wasnt homophobic….

And certainly wasnt vile!

And for you to keep bringing it up. Just makes people believe you are playing victim cards every chance you get.

Your pathetic.

I am who i am….your just a contradiction to everything you say u stand for.

Your a child and a fucking massive Prick mate. Your the one that needs banning.

…..your a passive aggressive cunt.

And here….il report my own comment for ya!

Ya fuckin clown. Get fucked.

Lmao! You saddo. Youve obviously read what i wrote. Stop being passive aggressive mate. I honestly thought we were past all that.

Oooops sorry you cant read this can you?

Might aswell call you names then…

Ya silly sausage.

Yawn….Oi argyl can u see this?

Ok you sneaky little fucker Bio.

The only remotely toxic things what you have quoted……

Are fucking directed at you not Argyl in the last 30 minutes

Oh your a right deviant cunt arent you!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘BioHazard : “Forum Laws It’s simple, play nice!”’ is closed to new replies.