Bandits Problem

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

StevieG wrote:

You obviously don’t -want- to lose, but if you do drop 10 bags, it’s no big deal.)

He has shared a few videos where there is obvious regret in gambles…. I don’t think you could ever say he would class it as “ no big deal”, he has a love for the slots that requires chancing and a platform that requires an excitement level ( which won’t shut up at the moment ) … which sometimes involves losing …but at least this is his money and what he plays with is actual paper …

The ironic thing is ( which is not what your saying ) is bandits damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t …. there’s that  comment “ your play stakes that  are un recognisable…. it makes people spend more trying to copy you ………. but don’t play low stakes cause that’s wank and unrecognisable to the average player “ I play 10p and £1 spins and I have the means to play £10 spins … so I could argue that it is relatable to me, because I do play higher stakes ( not often but I do ) and I’m aware of what £10 stakes can cost if I was to use it on bonanza or something similar……so when making a video there’s a mental cap that ( he or I ) have which you’re comfortable getting to before its deemed to much ( my cap would be lower than his and higher than others ) … but again that’s a personal thing…. a 10p staker could say playing  with £500 and losing is stupid … it’s relative to the person and their income and their playing stakes/style… but the viewers cover a whole spectrum, but I think it’s a fallacy to think it doesn’t effect you to drop 1k – 5k – 10k just because you can afford it…. loss is still a loss

Legendary Hamster WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I just don’t get the people who are whinging tbh.

If you’ve been watching Bandit for a while you’ll know that he started with small/medium stakes and then had some luck before moving on to bigger stakes and having bigger luck before finally starting to drop his stakes again in more recent videos.

He’s shown winning videos, and losing videos.

He’s given away a fair few grand in prizes and also a good few bonus buys etc. for people chosen at random from the forums…

He’s supplied hours and hours of entertainment, sure there are links on the site but he’s an affiliate, that’s what they do! I’ve never used any of the links personally but I watch every video so what has he gained from me?

To me, it seems like the complaints started after the free draw in which a number of people tried to fiddle the result for their own benefit and then fucked it up for everyone – boo hoo, you’ve only got yourselves to blame.

Honestly, if anyone has a problem with the Bandit then they need to just jog on and leave the forum for people who enjoy the content and like to have a bit of a chat about whatever they enjoy doing.

Bandit – for what it’s worth, thanks. Thanks for the entertainment and the laughs. I hope you get YT sorted soon as you’re sorely missed.

Dalepipson WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I might be a bit late to this but what’s happened to your YouTube channel bandit? Nearly all of your videos have gone? Hope everything is okay

tomohal WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Never posted on a forum before only reading this because there’s no vid and I was bored but I have to say a massive WTF. Watching the bandit on a cold wet Monday morning before I have to go and do my shitty job just helps cheer me up a little bit its just genuine good free entertainment. What he does in his private life never even enters my head and I can’t for the life of me understand why it does anyone else’s. Just watch the vids, enjoy them and STOP F****NG MOANING or hel stop doing it and my monday mornings will be shit again.

Outlaw

Dalepipson wrote:

I might be a bit late to this but what’s happened to your YouTube channel bandit? Nearly all of your videos have gone? Hope everything is okay

just youtube bollocks …. the more up to date stuff is available and i know there was talk of bringing the old stuff back one day ……

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He made the older videos private as far as I’m aware. It stops youtube making the ban longer if other people are watching those videos and reporting them. Shame people having nothing better to do with their time.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I can’t help laughing at the fact, the ones that seem to hate Steve are the ones always complaining he has no video up? And I bet they are still in the draws. I miss the videos but why give him shit? There is other slot videos we can watch, and I do. I know as soon as another video goes up I will watch it. No idea why idiots think he owes them something?.

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

Can we have a brexit leaving video Steve?31,1,2020

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I don’t think the bandit is retarded enough to think that brexit is a good idea so I imagine he won’t be celebrating it.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

I don’t think the bandit is retarded enough to think that brexit is a good idea so I imagine he won’t be celebrating it.

This could be awkward…

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Liberty wrote:

This could be awkward…

Lol. He is Welsh. He has to be anti-brexit.

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Lanny wrote:

Great idea. Independence day video. Patronising f**ks will have a meltdown!

Outlaw

Hey what’s everybody talking about ?????………..

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Alphadog wrote:

Lanny wrote:

Great idea. Independence day video. Patronising f**ks will have a meltdown!

This is exactly what I meant by retarded. On this day of so called independence it’ll be the first time that we have exactly zero say in the laws that the EU make but absolutely have to follow them. It’s a day when we give up sovereignty.

Even when we finally do leave – our  American born pm De piffel claims that’s at the end of this year but he’s not exactly reliable so let’s keep the champagne on ice – any one who exports to the EU will have to follow all those rules and if we also lower our import standards to have full trade with America that will put a lot of those British businesses out of business.

Already the Tories are looking at lowering Central government spending on services in their new Northern constituencies while raising the money the put into their Southern shires. All in all its a giant fluster cluck that will take generations to recover from, but yes, you ingrates celebrate the day when we have undeniably given up sovereignty like the good sheep you are.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Create a political thread dont over spill into other threads.

Rules. As always.

1. Dont be a dick.

2. follow rule 1.

Opinions will differ that doesn’t entitle you to name call now go debate.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)