Bandits Problem

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The title bandits problem , is a bit much . Then u throw in that u love him , u won’t what’s best for him . Then boom stakes are to high . How many tens of thousands u making from affiliate side .Your losing touch , with people . And then the last bit dark clouds looming ?

yanger43 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I love threads like these….. As when I can’t sleep they put me asleep…… Wonder if any other celebrities have thee income analyised…… Anyone wanna know mine lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

winwinner12 wrote:

Ha ha, the morons that come to defend are somewhat expected from gambling degenerates. There is no NEED to defend. Here’s a quote from my passage

”I for one have nothing but good intentions and love for the Bandit he has provided me with countless of hours entertainment for free”

The hypocrisy spouted by Bandits reply and the lengthy response are to defend his actions and failed, miserably… (justifications from a guilty man)

If Bandit cannot see that he has a social responsibility with near on 50,000 subscribers (much more with those who follow from a far) is part of the problem. Oh and is it a business or not Bandit, do you employ people?  Jesus the hypocrisy is embarrassing on Bandits behalf!!

You know what, I could spend time ripping Bandits reply and go to town, truth being told, don’t care enough…

DELETE THE THREAD

Aww look at the pissy you are having because i nullified all of your points. Cute.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Rather than delete the thread, i think i will just delete you. You made it clear in your response that you literally have no idea, i don’t need to listen to your drivel in any further posts tbh.

Wt1984 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Been watching bandit since day 1 one of my favourite channels to watch does he make money yes do I care no its a business I sell shit on ebay do I care if I pay 10 to make 100 no its called life u have to survive and make a living I do think his vids are not as good as they used to be  I miss the variety and the randomness of games but I will still watch every 1 and enjoy them fuck the haters mate u bring loads of people entertainment Nd have helped me quit gambling so thank u I went on my first ever holiday with money saved from not gambling last year  ur videos give me the fix. I need 

Spikeh WANTED $4
    Blocked

The OP makes such valid points here I could make a 10 page reply agreeing with him. But bandit the obnoxious cunt that he is nowadays just sees straight through it with his me me me posts woe betide me. Such a top bloke back in the day. So sad that everyone just bands in against any bad word said about him the bloke that wrote this is absolutely bang on with everything he says. And i have been subbed to bandit well before he even hit 5k such a waste could of been so much more if he didnt get so bothered by the trolls and actually came through with bandits big screen slots and a few streams here and there I honestly just sit back and laugh at him nowadays. Good talent gone to waste. All the oldies just turned into pricks.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Spikeh wrote:

The OP makes such valid points here I could make a 10 page reply agreeing with him. But bandit the obnoxious cunt that he is nowadays just sees straight through it with his me me me posts woe betide me. Such a top bloke back in the day. So sad that everyone just bands in against any bad word said about him the bloke that wrote this is absolutely bang on with everything he says. And i have been subbed to bandit well before he even hit 5k such a waste could of been so much more if he didnt get so bothered by the trolls and actually came through with bandits big screen slots and a few streams here and there I honestly just sit back and laugh at him nowadays. Good talent gone to waste. All the oldies just turned into pricks.

Nah matey …the oldies don’t turn into pricks …. they just seem to pick up the odd one or two thousand super judgmental high and might fuck look at me on this cross pricks on the way…

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Why is everyone so intressed in live streams. Its boring as fuck watching dead spin after dead spin. With the same talk by the same few evey night.

I did like the big screen experiment tho. Could just do the bonuses on the big screen with your reactions.

That would make a good video

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

With the same talk by the same few evey night.

What’s your job, what do you do for a living etc etc etc ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Spikeh wrote:

But bandit the obnoxious cunt

You tend to find if someone calls someone else an obnoxious cunt, it’s usually them that’s the obnoxious cunt.

I can’t understand what made you think “I know I’ll log into BIAM for the first time in a year to try and character assassinate bandit” surely you’ve got better things to do?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Spikeh wrote:

But bandit the obnoxious cunt

You tend to find if someone calls someone else an obnoxious cunt, it’s usually them that’s the obnoxious cunt.

I can’t understand what made you think “I know I’ll log into BIAM for the first time in a year to try and character assassinate bandit” surely you’ve got better things to do?

Like listen to parrots repeating them selfs over and over and over again …..

The op makes such valid points ? Well most were fucking wrong factually to begin with so yeah good luck with that essay ……

and if  some faceless cunt comes up to me attacking me personally, calling me all things under the sun, used to be a good man, your work is irrelevant, keep to high stakes , but your high stakes is killing your community , but don’t do low stakes cause that’s shit ……there’s a black cloud ….. but if you do it my way I’ll like you again .. but you’re  an obnoxious cunt ……….yeah ….totally ……bandits totally overreacting ….

Denbo147 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

winwinner12 wrote:

Ha ha, the morons that come to defend are somewhat expected from gambling degenerates. There is no NEED to defend. Here’s a quote from my passage

”I for one have nothing but good intentions and love for the Bandit he has provided me with countless of hours entertainment for free”

The hypocrisy spouted by Bandits reply and the lengthy response are to defend his actions and failed, miserably… (justifications from a guilty man)

If Bandit cannot see that he has a social responsibility with near on 50,000 subscribers (much more with those who follow from a far) is part of the problem. Oh and is it a business or not Bandit, do you employ people?  Jesus the hypocrisy is embarrassing on Bandits behalf!!

You know what, I could spend time ripping Bandits reply and go to town, truth being told, don’t care enough…

DELETE THE THREAD

First post on here just to say you’re an absolute cunt mate.

”Social responsibility” FUCK OFF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS WEAPON.

You are a shit stain on society.

Outlaw

Denbo147 wrote:

winwinner12 wrote:

DELETE THE THREAD

First post on here just to say you’re an absolute cunt mate.

”Social responsibility” FUCK OFF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS WEAPON.

You are a shit stain on society.

….. what ?said ………

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

With the same talk by the same few evey night.

What’s your job, what do you do for a living etc etc etc ?

? ? Yeah that sums it up.

Different question tho Xbob do you know why Paul rolla stopped live streaming?? (@ least on YouTube) haven’t seen anything from him in about 6 months, maybe more

StevieG WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I’ve been a weekly viewer since the early days, I’ll share my opinion with respect and honesty.

Honestly, the tone of recent content does feel different. I can’t put my finger on why. I don’t think it’s because the stakes have become unrelatable, I think it’s more to do with your attitude towards the money involved. You’re now in a financial position where it doesn’t really matter if you lose. (You obviously don’t -want- to lose, but if you do drop 10 bags, it’s no big deal.)

I don’t think that sharing partial affiliate numbers is going to help silence your sceptics, if anything, it’s just going to fan the flames unless you go down the route of complete transparency. We have to assume that you’re turning a sizeable monthly affiliation profit, this isn’t a charity after all. I’m fine with that and happy for you. Not sure why people are getting so wound-up about it, to be honest.

You’ve not crossed any lines with me. If anything, you’ve not even approached several lines which would blatantly score you mega money. I almost emailed you one time asking if you’d ever considered crypto-gambling sites, as they have some of the best games (anonymous, instant payments, provably-fair algorithms and a 1% house edge with some of the best affiliation schemes going.) That’s where I do my gambling now.  If you haven’t and would like to, get in touch, I’ll send you some bitcoin to give one a go.

Off-topic, did I see you doing the fruity round in a pub in Hanley last month? Dude looked just like you, had an entourage!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)