Bandits Problem

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

Alphadog wrote:

Lanny wrote:

Can we have a brexit leaving video Steve?31,1,2020

Great idea. Independence day video. Patronising f**ks will have a meltdown!

This is exactly what I meant by retarded. On this day of so called independence it’ll be the first time that we have exactly zero say in the laws that the EU make but absolutely have to follow them. It’s a day when we give up sovereignty.

Even when we finally do leave – our  American born pm De piffel claims that’s at the end of this year but he’s not exactly reliable so let’s keep the champagne on ice – any one who exports to the EU will have to follow all those rules and if we also lower our import standards to have full trade with America that will put a lot of those British businesses out of business.

Already the Tories are looking at lowering Central government spending on services in their new Northern constituencies while raising the money the put into their Southern shires. All in all its a giant fluster cluck that will take generations to recover from, but yes, you ingrates celebrate the day when we have undeniably given up sovereignty like the good sheep you are.

Get yourself down to wetherspoons on Friday and spend some brexit 50p pieces to celebrate this great day in our history.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

This is brexit logic in a nutshell. Genius.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Always hated that term Brexit …. something so important and dangerous chopped down to a love island moron ”portmanteaus “ ……………………….. ( fuck yes portmanteaus……… five coffees kicking in now )

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Let’s all remember. If this was such a important decision then we wouldnt have been allowed a vote. Nobody has a say in anything that truly matters, unless your surname is Rothschild. On topic aswell as this is bandits problem. Too much money. (Jokes of course) dont bring that ban hammer upon my head please.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Always hated that term Brexit …. something so important and dangerous chopped down to a love island moron ”portmanteaus “ ……………………….. ( fuck yes portmanteaus……… five coffees kicking in now )

Thumbs up from me. I thought it just meant a travelling bag 🙂

Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Thumbs up from me. I thought it just meant a travelling bag ?

“ I thought it meant  travel bag” ????….

see gambling and education can be fun …

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

PsychicSnail wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Thumbs up from me. I thought it just meant a travelling bag ?

“ I thought it meant  travel bag” ????….

see gambling and education can be fun …

Well from your laughing response it seems you will also learn something. Unless I’m very much mistaken a portmanteau is also a bag. It has french etymology and was adopted into English during the sixteenth century. Not so commonly used these days, as travel gear has moved on a bit. 🙂

Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

portmanteaus

I didnt know it was the same term for bag,  thought you were making fun of the contestant on love  island, calling them  “ bags”….you know … because they travelled to the island … and have baggage…….ok I might have read into it to much

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)