Bandit…great video(dont read if not watched the videos yet)

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Bandit some of them wins were insane . Think you was correct to not go for the top on Viking’s multiplier is more important than max spins .

ps quick question

with all the high stake REEL King winning are you still doing the day to day job of sports trading you mentioned before . Or have you changed jobs to Chief executive REEL KING winner ?

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Has anyone noticed how bad RK is playing today, well over the last 24 hours for me, gamble donking on the first press 99% of the time, only one win in 24 hours, yeah thats right ive been twattin that mouse on and off for 24 hours now and its playing worse than ive ever seen….  is it me and my crap mouse or is the King taking revenge…   😛

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Bandit some of them wins were insane . Think you was correct to not go for the top on Viking’s multiplier is more important than max spins .

ps quick question

with all the high stake REEL King winning are you still doing the day to day job of sports trading you mentioned before . Or have you changed jobs to Chief executive REEL KING winner ?

Yeah i still do plenty of other stuff mate, got to keep everything rolling round and then obviously the inevitable big loss is only ever round the corner isn’t it!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)