Bandit…great video(dont read if not watched the videos yet)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

The high stakes video was pure escapism, mental,highs n lows it had everything , gambling £1200 wins like they were £12

think we all know bandits thinking with it all but no way could I do it ?

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Great video. You don’t need to keep explaining/justifying yourself for the trolls. If you want to do £40 stakes you do it.

I was going to ask if your planning on doing a 30k sub special vid, not sure you can top the lastest vid haha

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Great Video mate really enjoyed it I got that engrossed in it when you had a gamble on reel king at the top of the ladder I was clicking my mouse button on it saying hit the fucker then the wife walked in and called me a dick head keep the vids going mate you sounded like the old Bandit and enjoyed your self thanks again mate

workshy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Loved the Video Bandit! Lived through the highs and lows with you.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Great video Bandit, I liked it all tbh ? As its something I could never do or achieve.

I like the buzz you get from being able to be yourself and go for it like you would if off stream doing highstakes ???

Much preferred this style to your normal vids… The thrill of the chase is Where’s it at ???

Would watch again and again.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I absolutely loved it, mental amounts of money though lol I was so hoping to see a full screen of explorers on max stake book of dead!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I really enjoyed the video personally. I can see where people are coming from with the empathy factor, but I find it super exciting watching a hunt for a bonus, or a gamble, on max stakes. High risk, and imagine if it goes mental, could be in for a five or even six figure win…

Best to keep these sort of videos as one-off specials every now and again I guess, but I certainly look forward to them!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Who wouldn’t like a 2 hour video ffs – Crazy shit happening, loads of highs and lows and the collective relief when you got your cash back was probably felt amongst all of us (well the ones that are not trolls anyway)

Thoroughly enjoyed it mate looking forward to the next one already.

GIRTH32 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

What a fantastic video have the house to myself on a Monday just ordered a huge kebab and sat and watched the best 2 hour video I felt every gamble with you and was up and down when the big ones came in , can’t wait till you get 30000 subscribers what a video that will be well done bandit

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Bandit, I bloody loved your latest offering, sometimes one hour of Bandit-isms just aren’t enough for me, so to give me over two hours I was in Slot Heaven!

Bollocks as usual to the moaning, whinging twunts, if you don’t like it, feck off and watch something else.  Personally, I hate having Smear Tests, so don’t go weekly to the Drs and keep having them, so have no idea why these twats keep watching you just so they can have a bloody moan.  It makes no sense to me!

Anyway, as I so sweetly asked on Twatter, please can you do some Dragonz?  You abusing those poor little things, especially the one who defies gravity, really makes my week!

Thanks again and cracking Video, as usual!

xxxx

Srhuu310 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Best Video so far for me.Was a real Slot movie.Got very very lucky with the Chase after already being up.But when I was gambling the chase and getting it back was the high.As if I just won money I knew it would go back in anyway eventually that week .

As it’s not everyone’s cup of tea .Depending on time it takes you maybe a section on the website for just unedited long sessions.So not advertised on twitter / YouTube to attract trolls .But I’m sure a lot of people would like to see more of your reel king / Swarms.Seeing it for what it is when your thousands in and it either pays off or doesn’t .I think that’s as real as it gets as that’s how you play off video .

I’m just glad someone is making money from slots .You need to be celebrated not copied because as you’ve mentioned people wouldn’t even be one off the top as they would of already collected .I admire it however wreckless it appears there seems to be method to the madness and I say aim for that second home.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

One of Bandits best ever vids!

Buying Chilli feature on high stakes and gambling the spins is dangerous and bad value. £17 G  gone in mins without a feature proves that<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>. Although you were 41 G in on ReelKing, you did at least have plenty of excitement and chances for the huge wins before you got your money back and more.</span>

As for the debate about high stakes vs average stakes. I like the mix of the low/medium and the occasional bonkers high stakes.

One very minor moan. I do prefer vids about an hour long.

Anyway, thanks for another great bid and keep up the good.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Thanks mate.

As expected, people are poles apart on this one, high stakes aren’t everyones cup of tea but they do get requested so sometimes it is nice to produce a video for those that like that sort of thing.

Just had a bad run on chilli,like your video.(smaller stakes),lost 8x £100 buy ins,2x £150 and 5x£200 in a row without getting to 16 spins,thank god ive got limits on or would be losing more im sure right now…that game is the devil lol

WestVirginaUSA WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Yea man great video, really enjoyed it. Peace and luck to ya!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

THE REEL KING IS BACK IN THE SADDLE YEEÈEEHHAAAAAA

what a vid . best yet 4 me ??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)