Bandit…great video(dont read if not watched the videos yet)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Great video tonight,the type i really enjoy,though i understand you cant do these silly stakes all the time.

The last game you played lightening strike,saying may aswell always take the cash,just look at your big wins page,one guy won over 5000x stake from just 6 mega spins,its just very high variance,so most times you will end up with less cash than the cash alternative you could have took.

Also like you,i cant leave Chilli once i start unless i feel ive had a good hit,blew over 15k this weekend so feeling like shit lol,mostly on extra chilli,and nothing like the stakes you were at,starting at £100 buy ins,max was a couple of £500 buy ins which didnt get me to the blue even,hate the game,keep saying i wont play it ever again.

Oh and when that other new blueprint slots comes off just being at coral/ladbrokes book of ra megaways?,be carefull on the buy ins,i played someof that and id say on average you get between 1/4 and 1/3 of your bonus buy stake back,even the one time i got top symbol it only scraped 2x my buy in,probably the highest variance megaways slot ive seen,so dont go mad:).

Again,great video,do a few more higher stake ones,even if just £3-£5:)

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Thanks mate.

As expected, people are poles apart on this one, high stakes aren’t everyones cup of tea but they do get requested so sometimes it is nice to produce a video for those that like that sort of thing.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Thanks mate.

As expected, people are poles apart on this one, high stakes aren’t everyones cup of tea but they do get requested so sometimes it is nice to produce a video for those that like that sort of thing.

I can’t wait to watch it tbh.. In 2 hours, after my work then chicken Tika.. Desert is a wee smoke with Thebandit video… Happy Times as I love these highstakes.

Playdnwon69 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Loved the video tonight, quite the rollercoaster! I am there with you on every press of the gamble, gripping stuff, and I feel your pain at the almost win, and punch the air with the topping. When I see a new video to watch, I’m so excited, I make sure it’s just me and the screen, comfortable bed, snacks and coffee and I press play. It’s better than some tv programs, always entertaining, always funny. It was nice to hear you sound happier. When you announced that you were taking a break, I was gutted but understood as you sounded pissed off, understandably with everything that had gone off. And how joyous when the return video was uploaded.
    Try not to give the snowflakes any attention, they can watch someone else if they think your stake is too big or too small, and if you prefer one slot over the others then you have every right to play the slot of your choice. Fuck em!!
    Thanks Bandit for brightening my days.
    P.S. If anyone does complain, please ask them to write to me, because I have no problem telling them how it is, I can do it all day. I have a special key on my keyboard, well it’s 5 keys actually. Good luck mate.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Is it me or did he say ONLY 69k in the video. ??

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Without a shadow of a doubt IMO this is your best ever video posted, for me this is what I want to see, something I’m not really ever going to be able to do bet at max stake on games.

Extra chilli I hate this game.

What was making me laugh was how many times your casumo rating went round ????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Every time I open extra chilli I have to watch my failed rage quit failed gamble ? it hurts so much ?

Awesome video ? never in doubt!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Every time I open extra chilli I have to watch my failed rage quit failed gamble ? it hurts so much ?

Awesome video ? never in doubt!

Tell me about it. The one time i hit 24 spins first time, i hit it twice more in a row. Was about 2000x up. Said never again!

3 days later – oh my fuck.

My new record – SEVENTY ONE buys without hitting 24 spins. Sigh

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just finished the video and wow, that primal bonus was a right let down.. I had high hopes for you on that with all those spins! Enjoyed the high stakes but damn, the reel king start did have me screaming inside ‘just fucking winnnn’. Glad you managed to get money back + profit. Great video, as always 🙂

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Loved the vid bandit super happy your chase paid off, at first I was thinking just collect 3rd from top and try again so you don’t have to keep depositing. But hey what do I know,

Anyways mate super happy for you Reel king boss

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Hi dude, chuffing mental video but by christ bloody exciting. Never heard you say the ‘C’ word so much ??

excellent profit on the day now go treat your misses……..next please ??

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

That must be in the top ten of Bandits videos…   every donk i was shouting you £$%*$ haha, i love the ladder,  ive just passed 160 tops but mine are only 25-50 quid ones 🙂   By the way no gambler likes the ‘C’ word – COLLECT…     Saying that…..   Baaaandit, do you wish you would have smashed that 16k?    even im thinking, what if…   it was a very sensible collect but in the back of our minds, the gambling devil is screaming HIT IT!!    Anyway awesome video and win, the king still rules 🙂

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I couldn’t agree more, cracking video, don’t see why people get so worked up and complain about it being relatable. For most of us it’s a pipe dream, so sit there and enjoy it for that, when you hit those tops I was imagining what that would be like and was buzzing with you. Although it was my wedding anniversary whilst watching and comparing the misses to the top of the ladder wasn’t quite the compliment I thought it was ?

keep up the good work bandit and enjoy the winnings!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

That must be in the top ten of Bandits videos…   every donk i was shouting you £$%*$ haha, i love the ladder,  ive just passed 160 tops but mine are only 25-50 quid ones ?   By the way no gambler likes the ‘C’ word – COLLECT…     Saying that…..   Baaaandit, do you wish you would have smashed that 16k?    even im thinking, what if…   it was a very sensible collect but in the back of our minds, the gambling devil is screaming HIT IT!!    Anyway awesome video and win, the king still rules ?

A guy yesterday has got 4 tickets for Blackpool quarter finals night at the world matchplay £38 each. It’s on a thread yesterday. Just thought I’d let you know. I’d love to go but it’s just too far away.?

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Unfortunately i stopped going out a good few years back else id be tempted 😛   Thanks for the info and the thought 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)