Bad bad day

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Crowds wrote:

is it bad i come on this forum a couple of times a week to read posts like this, and remember why i need to be sensible? hate seeing a lose id rather see wins but it keeps things real for me

Crowds.

No not at all. People post losses one because they want a rant and two so people like yourself read these types of thread to warn people of the dangers. Your right no one enjoys hearing about people’s losses but if there is some good to come out of a thread like this then this is it.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Crowds wrote:

is it bad i come on this forum a couple of times a week to read posts like this, and remember why i need to be sensible? hate seeing a lose id rather see wins but it keeps things real for me

Crowds.

No not at all. People post losses one because they want a rant and two so people like yourself read these types of thread to warn people of the dangers. Your right no one enjoys hearing about people’s losses but if there is some good to come out of a thread like this then this is it.

Spot on @Haz ?? I also am sorry to hear hacko lost but I have no doubt I will prob be congratulating him when he wins next time. The life of a gambler is like a set of mountains theres just sometimes a lot more downhill before hitting the peaks ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Crowds wrote:

Crowds.

Spot on @Haz ?? I also am sorry to hear hacko lost but I have no doubt I will prob be congratulating him when he wins next time. The life of a gambler is like a set of mountains theres just sometimes a lot more downhill before hitting the peaks ??

I’ve stayed in the Valley all my life.. ???

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)