Bad bad day

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Feel for u hacko . When ur on a run of bad luck like that.  in reality we seldom get out of it . This we know but we cant help ourselves . And just chase until were potless fkn mental mate . That will be aintree up in the air i take it too.  ffs .

Sore one mate but you’ll be back im sure keep the chin up bud .

SNcA WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Absolutely gutted for you adash mate, been there done that…

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’d take a time out from the bookies if I were you :/ hope you’re okay

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Sorry Hacko 🙁

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear this Hacko 🙁 I’ve done it before myself! Go post on my football accumulator thread mate put a selection up for the weekends football and if it comes in you can have 100% of the winnings. ?

Last chance to get them in is tomorrow so I hope you read this before then. 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Sorry to hear this Hacko ? I’ve done it before myself! Go post on my football accumulator thread mate put a selection up for the weekends football and if it comes in you can have 100% of the winnings. ?

Last chance to get them in is tomorrow so I hope you read this before then. ?

I think we’ve all done it mate. That’s an extremely generous offer. If mine comes in please donate my share to hacko as well.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Sorry to hear this Hacko ? I’ve done it before myself! Go post on my football accumulator thread mate put a selection up for the weekends football and if it comes in you can have 100% of the winnings. ?

Last chance to get them in is tomorrow so I hope you read this before then. ?

I’ll donate 100% of any winnings I might have gotten if I get picked too to Hacko1 ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Alright guys all as I can say is thanks to you all, but I really couldn’t take anything off any of you, you’ve made my night just by posting these generous comments, @green2711 I will have a look tonight and drop you my selections.

i did have a little go on the football tonight and managed to claw a little bit back.

Thank you all very much for your comments.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Great to see you got a bit back mate?. Don’t forget the tgc knockout unless you’ve already submitted your selections.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Alright guys all as I can say is thanks to you all, but I really couldn’t take anything off any of you, you’ve made my night just by posting these generous comments, @green2711 I will have a look tonight and drop you my selections.

i did have a little go on the football tonight and managed to claw a little bit back.

Thank you all very much for your comments.

Nice brother, £250 Profit ain’t to bad.. ????

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Good to hear that hacko get the rest and sum more  back the morra a hope.  Dont go in balls deep mate a cheeky wee lucky 15 maybe . Good luck bud.?

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Hope yur feeling a touch better mate

Most of us know the score and those weaknesses BUT MATE those FOBT’s are Savage on the pocket, won’t bang on as you’l have heard it all before but please stay clear of those evil EVIL FOBT’s

Not just you but EVERYONE!  Stay clear of them.

By the way Hacko – over on TGC I’m Bangers

I pop over here every now and again as The Bandit is one hell of a lover

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Spanners wrote:

Hope yur feeling a touch better mate

Most of us know the score and those weaknesses BUT MATE those FOBT’s are Savage on the pocket, won’t bang on as you’l have heard it all before but please stay clear of those evil EVIL FOBT’s

Not just you but EVERYONE!  Stay clear of them.

By the way Hacko – over on TGC I’m Bangers

I pop over here every now and again as The Bandit is one hell of a lover

Thanks for popping over bangers. Your most welcome over here anytime. I’m kev40 on tgc. Things have been a bit quiet over here recently but we hope it’s only temporary. Good luck in the grand national tournament and any bets you have.

Crowds WANTED $6
    Outlaw

is it bad i come on this forum a couple of times a week to read posts like this, and remember why i need to be sensible? hate seeing a lose id rather see wins but it keeps things real for me

Crowds.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Crowds wrote:

is it bad i come on this forum a couple of times a week to read posts like this, and remember why i need to be sensible? hate seeing a lose id rather see wins but it keeps things real for me

Crowds.

Nope.. Its all good and that’s why peeps post these threads. ? To warm our fellow gamblers.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)