Bad bad day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Well I’ve had a terrible day gambling, decided to go into the bookies with a grand in my pocket, do I need to carry on ????????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ffs mate ????. I think you know what the right thing to do is. Chasing is a very dangerous game. Mind you i don’t think i can say anything you don’t already know.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

MotherfuckersI ?

I hate being in that space, your head must be hurting brother… ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’ve not done this for a bit and I knew it was coming, it all started off with £85 this morning, went in bookies with the strategy of just backing favourites, not a fucking sausage, wasn’t working because it was raining and I’m on a roofing job so back home it was grabbed me cash and off back down in double quick time and well fucked it, I feel like shit especially after tonight’s football results, I had two coupons on which would have got me out the shit but not a winning team on any of them, I had so many 2nds and 3rds today it was unreal.

it will hit me as soon as I open my eyes in the morning??

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Always happens when you’ve got spare time

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

I’ve not done this for a bit and I knew it was coming, it all started off with £85 this morning, went in bookies with the strategy of just backing favourites, not a fucking sausage, wasn’t working because it was raining and I’m on a roofing job so back home it was grabbed me cash and off back down in double quick time and well fucked it, I feel like shit especially after tonight’s football results, I had two coupons on which would have got me out the shit but not a winning team on any of them, I had so many 2nds and 3rds today it was unreal.

it will hit me as soon as I open my eyes in the morning??

Get an acca put on green’s thread. You never know and it’s zero risk to you.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Dam that sucks man. Was it just on sports bets?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Dam that sucks man. Was it just on sports bets?

Horses and dogs mainly mate and a bit of virtual racing had a small go on the fobt but came off up on that.

Just one of them days I guess it wasn’t to be, very unlucky on a lot of bets, £40 doubles where I had a first and a second, £20 sfc getting 1st and 3rds, plenty of horses getting pipped on the line etc etc, if it had gone the other way I’d be up loads but it never happens for me.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

No consolation mate i don’t think it happens to any of us.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Had not gambled for about 10 days(long time for me),then suddenly had the urge and spunked £1900 over last 2 days…oh well,back to trying to not gamble again,Extra chilly drags me back everytime,i wish i could just self exclude from that single slot lol.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

My mindsets fucked up mate, there was a lot of big priced winners throughout the day on everything,now if I’m playing small stakes I’ll go for the bigger prices but when putting larger bets on I try and go for value, a couple of dogs I backed today at 9-4 with 40’s on them got beat by 8-1’s on the line, a virtual horse at 10/3 beat on the line by a 25-1 shot like that tilts the living daylights out of me.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

My mindsets fucked up mate, there was a lot of big priced winners throughout the day on everything,now if I’m playing small stakes I’ll go for the bigger prices but when putting larger bets on I try and go for value, a couple of dogs I backed today at 9-4 with 40’s on them got beat by 8-1’s on the line, a virtual horse at 10/3 beat on the line by a 25-1 shot like that tilts the living daylights out of me.

I know what you mean. I backed favourites first day at Cheltenham. 2 fell and big prices won. Next day go for the value and about 4 favourites win in a row. It really is sods law.

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Why did you have 1k in your pocket ? Because you were going to the bookies…correct ? You did not just fall in there did you ? Did you expect to win ? If you did, it was only a loan, to be paid back tomorrow or Thursday, because…(You were on a roll) and then you lose another 2k chasing the 1k you lost on Tuesday…

I will pay the Leccy next week and not gamble, I tried it…

Never works…

Mark

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Dublinmark wrote:

Why did you have 1k in your pocket ? Because you were going to the bookies…correct ? You did not just fall in there did you ? Did you expect to win ? If you did, it was only a loan, to be paid back tomorrow or Thursday, because…(You were on a roll) and then you lose another 2k chasing the 1k you lost on Tuesday…

I will pay the Leccy next week and not gamble, I tried it…

Never works…

Mark

Your right it never works mate been down this road many many times before, it’s fucked up I know and I really need to stop gambling altogether, maybe this will be the year, im now working for nothing for the next couple of weeks and the older I get the harder that is to do.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Absolute savagery mate ? regardless of my intention any money I enter a bookies with I leave without, I hope the loss won’t leave you in the shit. All the best dude

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)