Back at it!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

BeMyAngel wrote:

@seedy – dodgy VPN? Not sure about that mate VPNs aren’t dodgy they are common sense in today’s world

Any chance of getting those comments removed from the spam folder or perhaps sending them to me so I can re post not using a VPN? Cheers

I see my profile has a +2 but none of my comments have any thumbs up. Did I get +2 for making 2 comments or were my comments posted and then removed from the VPN incident?

Most ate fine I use a VPN for some things like IPTV etc but the your VPN ip came back with a risk score of 89 I am not surprised it was binned lol. I would speak to your VPN supplier as that particular assigned IP is obviously flagged as malicious and they may want to remove it.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Kelvin wrote:

Just want to say a massive fuck you to Seedy for forcing me to play paladins. It’s hard to enjoy modern warfare when every 10 seconds my 5 year old is telling me I wouldn’t have died if I was playing as the 2 headed dinosaur from paladins.

For the record paladins is shit but very addictive.

P.s do not let your kids see you paladins if you ever want to play anything without being asked be a dinosaur or fucking butterfly again!

I am glad I could be of service mate pahaha ???????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Twi5tedBliss wrote:

I’m on xbox, can I play with my pal who’s on ps4? If so can you also chat on the headset?

Hi there, yes you can play together no you cant party chat but I would assume the in game chat feature works fine. Hope this helps.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw
    Twi5tedBliss WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Cheers dude

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok folks I will be playing and streaming some COD tonight from around 9pm I have found out that I just need your playstation ID to add you or you can add my via my xbox gamer tag which is seedy and we can team up ?? I think it’s in the social section then select add friend and select the required selection.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Ill be on tonight so ill try add you mate ?

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Seedy tried inviting you as a friend dunno if its gone through

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Djneeds wrote:

Seedy tried inviting you as a friend dunno if its gone through

I just looked i couldn’t see anything im starting the stream in a minute so we can try sort it while im streaming 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)