Back at it!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

https://twitter.com/TheG4mingCave?s=09

Message me there or drop in the stream to get invited playing about 9:30 ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Kelvin wrote:

Seedy Iā€™m on it if Iā€™m online and you need a teammate just drop me an invite

?? be 9:30 I be on dude.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Weres the stream i dont do social media ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff
    SuperLou WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Seedy my man! My mrs works for LadBible, we got the game gifted to us for some promo work they done for their franchise.

Im on PS4, if we can do cross/dual platforms then sign me up mate. Will deffo love to get involved

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

SuperLou wrote:

Seedy my man! My mrs works for LadBible, we got the game gifted to us for some promo work they done for their franchise.

Im on PS4, if we can do cross/dual platforms then sign me up mate. Will deffo love to get involved

Cool well cross play is possible how we do it I have no idea lol I’m on now ??

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

I’ll be on about 10ish

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Good stuff will be playing tonight also ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Good stuff will be playing tonight also ?

Going live shortly folks ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Morning folks ?? full of a cold so I will be working through things slowly today. If you have any issues etc while I’m man flying it up emailing support is the quickest way. ??

Also thanks to Haz and adam for dropping into the stream last night. And k Sargent, and malky for shooting people with me on COD while I was half drowsy from the cold and flu tablets ???

BeMyAngel WANTED $6
    Blocked

Why are my posts not approved and not even showing up on my profile @seedy?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

BeMyAngel wrote:

Why are my posts not approved and not even showing up on my profile @seedy?

I just looked into this mate and the posts you made yesterday where shoved into the spam section as you was using a dodgy VPN that normally used by bots etc to spam forums etc. I would suggest not using them your IP today seems fine and has not been put in the spam folder.

BeMyAngel WANTED $6
    Blocked

@seedy – dodgy VPN? Not sure about that mate VPNs aren’t dodgy they are common sense in today’s world

Any chance of getting those comments removed from the spam folder or perhaps sending them to me so I can re post not using a VPN? Cheers

I see my profile has a +2 but none of my comments have any thumbs up. Did I get +2 for making 2 comments or were my comments posted and then removed from the VPN incident?

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Just want to say a massive fuck you to Seedy for forcing me to play paladins. It’s hard to enjoy modern warfare when every 10 seconds my 5 year old is telling me I wouldn’t have died if I was playing as the 2 headed dinosaur from paladins.

For the record paladins is shit but very addictive.

P.s do not let your kids see you paladins if you ever want to play anything without being asked be a dinosaur or fucking butterfly again!

Twi5tedBliss WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m on xbox, can I play with my pal who’s on ps4? If so can you also chat on the headset?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)