Back at it!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Well i’ve been a lil bit here and not here these past few days kids are on half term it’s halloween tomorrow and bonfire night this weekend for most displays lol. I hope you are all doing well and for those of you with kids I hope they are not driving you to mad while they are on holiday pahahah.

On another note I bought modern warfare as @malkychamp made me do it and he joined me on there the other night so I think we need a squad looking for minimum of 6 for smaller matches let me know if your interested.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I’m on my honeymoon at the moment, but I also brought my Xbox (mostly for streaming movies/TV from the hotel) and I have MW so could possibly squeeze a game in with you. Thing is the internet here is dog shite for multiplayer gaming.

Sooo.. wait til I’m home and we’ll give it a good bashing ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’ve been looking at getting an xbox now I’m earning again, could do with the distraction lol what’s the crack with all this online shit these days? It looks well better now.. I haven’t gamed since playing zombies split screen on the 360 lol

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Im on it but on ps4 so i dont know how it works if we are on different consoles ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m rubbish at stuff that needs to use two thumbsticks to move ??

Might make a special guest appearance on an F1 2018 race sometime though ?

Untitled goose game on pc ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Quazzi wrote:

I’m on my honeymoon at the moment, but I also brought my Xbox (mostly for streaming movies/TV from the hotel) and I have MW so could possibly squeeze a game in with you. Thing is the internet here is dog shite for multiplayer gaming.

Sooo.. wait til I’m home and we’ll give it a good bashing ?

All good quazzi lad was the wedding all good. And how was the speech ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Eightblack wrote:

I’ve been looking at getting an xbox now I’m earning again, could do with the distraction lol what’s the crack with all this online shit these days? It looks well better now.. I haven’t gamed since playing zombies split screen on the 360 lol

Graphics are much better online cost 50 sheets a year though and its 60 for the new COD. ? other than that it’s a good crack mate xbox one s is cheap second hand check facebook sphok or gumtree.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Djneeds wrote:

Im on it but on ps4 so i dont know how it works if we are on different consoles ?

I will have to look mate I dunno if the cross play covers xbox to ps4 ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

I’m rubbish at stuff that needs to use two thumbsticks to move ??

Might make a special guest appearance on an F1 2018 race sometime though ?

Untitled goose game on pc ?

I will get on it again at some point mate ????

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

not sure if i will get on tonight, can prob get into town to get another headset tomorrow though 😛

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

not sure if i will get on tonight, can prob get into town to get another headset tomorrow though ?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat but I was going to get on tonight ??

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Djneeds wrote:

Sweet in that case let’s hope we can get a full team I will hopefully be streaming in a few hours once kids go sleep. Will have to let me know your activation I’d so we can sort it out.

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Seedy I’m on it if I’m online and you need a teammate just drop me an invite

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Seedy any way to send you it privately so i dont get spammed by the weirdos in this forum ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)