Are you back jb ?

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I think i like the fact he talks that way. In my head he types how he would talk could be wrong but can’t fault him for that 😀

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

bleachy wrote:

JB,

Is it possible to just post without all the swearing? even just the normal posts not digging at people digging at you.

I don’ know you and don’t dislike you, but the excessive swearing is a bit much.

Regards

I get that certain members get put off by my bad language mate. I really do. All i can be is myself. I dont really say fuck and shit in all my posts. Just the ones where get passionate  or slightly excited about a subject matter lol.

Apologies if its a turn off, but i dont mean to offend.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

JBs use of sentence enhancers isn’t a problem though on an 18+ forum is it? If it was the teletubbies official forum for preschoolers then I’d understand people being upset

Words are simply letters placed into an order, stop being so easily offended everyone ♥️

bleachy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

bleachy wrote:

JB,

Is it possible to just post without all the swearing? even just the normal posts not digging at people digging at you.

I don’ know you and don’t dislike you, but the excessive swearing is a bit much.

Regards

I get that certain members get put off by my bad language mate. I really do. All i can be is myself. I dont really say fuck and shit in all my posts. Just the ones where get passionate  or slightly excited about a subject matter lol.

Apologies if its a turn off, but i dont mean to offend.

Fair enough 🙂

bleachy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

JBs use of sentence enhancers isn’t a problem though on an 18+ forum is it? If it was the teletubbies official forum for preschoolers then I’d understand people being upset

Words are simply letters placed into an order, stop being so easily offended everyone ♥️

Joke 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)