Are you back jb ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hoping your back on the forum today mate and you’ve been unblocked as you said. You’ve been missed by most on here. ??

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

He still has blocked by his name. I think your use of most is dead wrong. After he was banned a large number of people posted about how happy he was gone and that they had stopped posting here due to his argumentative posts but each to their own.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Banned again within a week? haha

The Majority of the regulars on here miss his rampages, alot of 1 time posters said they were happy but they never post so i know who i would rather have about πŸ˜€

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Banned again within a week? haha

The Majority of the regulars on here miss his rampages, alot of 1 time posters said they were happy but they never post so i know who i would rather have about ?

I think it was a 2 week ban which jb said was up today. I agree as well i know what I’d rather have.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

As controversial as JB was, he did bring a lot of conversation to the forum, whether that be arguments or just chat. I liked him but damn he had a gob and a half on him ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

He still has blocked by his name. I think your use of most is dead wrong. After he was banned a large number of people posted about how happy he was gone and that they had stopped posting here due to his argumentative posts but each to their own.

I shall re phrase then. Most of the regular posters miss his rants. Each to their own and all that. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I’m sure JB will be back as soon as bandit remembers to do it.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Could be a while then ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

He’s unbanned now, Hey JB ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

#Justice4MrB

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

#Justice4MrB

Pretty sure I saw a new profile on here the other day with @MrB as the name! Perhaps he’s already back?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

#Bringbackthecap

He’s a good lad, at least he will concede when he is out of order and realises it and will apologise unlike some who think they are never at fault. πŸ™‚

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Yaaay im back and im gonna cause A FUCKING RIOT!

Just kidding. Its been pretty shit not being able to post for 2 weeks. But thanks to Bandit and Seedy 4 not completely throwing me on the scrap/retard heap!

Glad to be back. And nice to see some people still hate me lol.

#Nonamesneeded ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Yaaay im back and im gonna cause A FUCKING RIOT!

Just kidding. Its been pretty shit not being able to post for 2 weeks. But thanks to Bandit and Seedy 4 not completely throwing me on the scrap/retard heap!

Glad to be back. And nice to see some people still hate me lol.

#Nonamesneeded ??

Welcome back my dude

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

Kinda nearly missed that pointless sly dig there @Liberty.

Dont think you can put all the blame entirely on lil old me fella.

But hey….youve never said a single posetive word towards me, so id expect it from someone like you.

All you do is take and take oxygen and never give anything back. Your a lazy spoken parasite.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)