Are you back jb ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Well as I’ve said before I don’t gamble, but am willing to wager £1 sterling that JB is going to be fired before the end of the coming week :). First post back and he’s already called someone a “lazy parasite”. I think my pound is safe :).

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

PsychicSnail wrote:

Well as I’ve said before I don’t gamble, but am willing to wager £1 sterling that JB is going to be fired before the end of the coming week :). First post back and he’s already called someone a “lazy parasite”. I think my pound is safe :).

Lol heres another lazy parasitic fire starter.

Anyone else?…..

And ya quids gone pal. I aint ever leaving again. So try again pleb.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Sad fucks some people. A thread welcoming me back, and dicks come and spoil it. I go low sometimes, but these lads are just out for drama.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Sad fucks some people. A thread welcoming me back, and dicks come and spoil it. I go low sometimes, but these lads are just out for drama.

Ive said it before JB it’s trendy to dislike you.. Your like Donald trump ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Ive said it before JB it’s trendy to dislike you.. Your like Donald trump ?

Haha, tbh mate i prefer the light shining on me! ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

You spoil it for yourself, you’re one of the most toxic people I’ve ever come across on a forum.

Literally in your first posts since coming back this afternoon, you’ve called people lazy, parasites, plebs, dicks and sad fucks.

I can certainly see why your posts are entertaining, and why some members want you back here, it’s certainly not boring with you around, but for the right reasons? Absolutely not.

Now, all that being said, I have seen your nicer side at times on this forum. It wouldn’t hurt to show that more often and stop getting so angry about other’s replies and jumping the gun with the words you write. I’ve seen you do it so many times. Stop, think, control your temper and move on.

For example, this post here, you can deal with it in two ways. I’ll leave it up to you how you decide to approach it.

Oldmoon WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Good to see you back just basics,don’t listen to anyone putting you down,stay true to yourself.looking forward to you spicing up the forum.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Welcome back Amigo! ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Welcome back gob on legs 🙂

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Gob on legs in a forum usually means…quiet and shy irl in my view ha. Suppose some people need a place to take anger out as makes them feel better but the guy does seem like an angry teen needing his mummy’s attention ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Ok Ok….lets move on. I get it.

But I simply cannot just say “ok your entitled to your salty opinion”

And proceed not to defend myself.

Im not gonna just sit back and take it, when theres no need for it.

Ive started nothing here. My hand was forced.

But yeah thx for the welcome backs, and a polite sorry not sorry to the others.

Happy Monday ?

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

You are an incredibly rude and obnoxious boy jb. Good to see you’ve learnt nothing in your absence.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Liberty wrote:

You are an incredibly rude and obnoxious boy jb. Good to see you’ve learnt nothing in your absence.

Tbh @Liberty id rather be slightly rude on occasion, than being a snake like you, who constantly berates members.

Dont think ive ever started shit with you over nothing in the past. Infact i know i havent. So you just carry on being negative all the fucking time lol. Its Obvious what your game is here.

And Im certainly not falling for it again over absolutely nothing.

And Bio why even bother with the put downs on me again? Things were better between us, and now you have just completely lost my respect again by calling me Toxic and so on. All because i called someone else (not you) a parasite after baiting me.

Jesus. Whatever.

I may be a dick sometimes but your inconsistency towards me on this forum is laughable.

Think i might take a leave of absence again lol.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

It’s honestly not a put down mate, the opposite, if anything.

I wouldn’t have included the 2nd part of my post if I wanted to put you down. I’m genuinely trying to pick you up. It’s not personal between us, and I agree we have got on better over the last few weeks or so. But I don’t like seeing some of the abusive posts that you make, whether targeted at me or not. Granted, a lot of these are in retaliation to comments about yourself, but some aren’t.

The best way to prove that you’re a good guy is to not respond directly with the criticism, and rather display the nicer side in your future posts. People aren’t always going to agree on a forum, but sometimes we need to handle how we respond to that better.

One thing I really respect about you is that you’re impartial in your posts and opinions. You’re not afraid to challenge people like Bandit if you don’t agree, for example. It’s great that you’re opinionated, perfect for a forum, but I just think there is a right way of getting your message across.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

It’s honestly not a put down mate, the opposite, if anything.

I wouldn’t have included the 2nd part of my post if I wanted to put you down. I’m genuinely trying to pick you up. It’s not personal between us, and I agree we have got on better over the last few weeks or so. But I don’t like seeing some of the abusive posts that you make, whether targeted at me or not. Granted, a lot of these are in retaliation to comments about yourself, but some aren’t.

The best way to prove that you’re a good guy is to not respond directly with the criticism, and rather display the nicer side in your future posts. People aren’t always going to agree on a forum, but sometimes we need to handle how we respond to that better.

One thing I really respect about you is that you’re impartial in your posts and opinions. You’re not afraid to challenge people like Bandit if you don’t agree, for example. It’s great that you’re opinionated, perfect for a forum, but I just think there is a right way of getting your message across.

I appreciate this reply Bio. Wish youd say things like this more often to me…but only when its warranted.

Its Obvious why some are trying to drag me down again….its plain as fucking day why!

Its cos i was unbanned. And they are seething inside lol.

Just goes to show i do way more good for this forum than bad.

And alot of members love me. Yeah a few hate me. But Id say its 80/20. And in no way 50/50

And yeah im arrogant and rude i agree completely. But id bet my weeks wage id come in the top 3 in a poll of favourite members.

So like Bandit says “fuck em” move on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)