Are you back jb ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Some people can take put downs in the right way, and come back with a beautifully written reply, absolutely destroying them with grammer and sophisticated wording.

Im not one of them people lol.

And they know this. Hence they constantly bait me.

Id love to take shit well. But i simply cannot im afraid.

Now and again i will apologise even if im right… to stop the thread going into meltdown. Ive done this several times here. And Im now going to do it again.

Im sorry for what i am. In no way do i ever set out to hurt or berate people. And Im sorry for using silly name calling as a defence.

I will try not to again.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

It’s honestly not a put down mate, the opposite, if anything.

I wouldn’t have included the 2nd part of my post if I wanted to put you down. I’m genuinely trying to pick you up. It’s not personal between us, and I agree we have got on better over the last few weeks or so. But I don’t like seeing some of the abusive posts that you make, whether targeted at me or not. Granted, a lot of these are in retaliation to comments about yourself, but some aren’t.

The best way to prove that you’re a good guy is to not respond directly with the criticism, and rather display the nicer side in your future posts. People aren’t always going to agree on a forum, but sometimes we need to handle how we respond to that better.

One thing I really respect about you is that you’re impartial in your posts and opinions. You’re not afraid to challenge people like Bandit if you don’t agree, for example. It’s great that you’re opinionated, perfect for a forum, but I just think there is a right way of getting your message across.

Great post bio. Can’t like that enough. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Bloody hell its not like you to agree with the majority Haz! ? ? Jk x

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Who started this thread. ?. The majority wants you on the forum ya wally. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

There goes Haz fire starting again! 😛 No wonder he gets those massive hits in Flame Busters ^^

Just ignore the haters JB you know what they are trying to do and I can see your point; seems like there’s a lot of easily offended folk on the forums nowadays. I’ve had my very first post reported for inappropriate content because a guy was saying he is starting to believe you can make a living off slots after watching The Bandit’s reel king run and I replied basically saying you can’t and that there’s a high chance Bandit will eventually lose it all if he continues playing the way he does although I hope the run continues. That wasn’t supposed to be an attack on Steve as I’ve been a fan for a lot longer than most on these forums more so a warning to not try it for people who believe they can copy what he has done and it got reported by some pole riding fan boy/girl, does make ya laugh.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

There goes Haz fire starting again! ? No wonder he gets those massive hits in Flame Busters ^^

Just ignore the haters JB you know what they are trying to do and I can see your point; seems like there’s a lot of easily offended folk on the forums nowadays. I’ve had my very first post reported for inappropriate content because a guy was saying he is starting to believe you can make a living off slots after watching The Bandit’s reel king run and I replied basically saying you can’t and that there’s a high chance Bandit will eventually lose it all if he continues playing the way he does although I hope the run continues. That wasn’t supposed to be an attack on Steve as I’ve been a fan for a lot longer than most on these forums more so a warning to not try it for people who believe they can copy what he has done and it got reported by some pole riding fan boy/girl, does make ya laugh.

If i had the technical capabilities my reply would contain a link to the song firestarter by the prodigy. Unfortunately I’m useless at things like that so you’ll just have to use your imagination. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

There goes Haz fire starting again! ? No wonder he gets those massive hits in Flame Busters ^^

If i had the technical capabilities my reply would contain a link to the song firestarter by the prodigy. Unfortunately I’m useless at things like that so you’ll just have to use your imagination. ?

Yeah some people around here have no back bone whatsoever. They just fold like a wet lettuce leaf. Fuck me get some balls lol.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Wish u would say this to me more often lolol u really are desperate for attention and love from strangers online? “u would make top 3” hahahah ur life is complete ?????????????? I’ve seen some sad stuff in my life but wow

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Andymitzy wrote:

Wish u would say this to me more often lolol u really are desperate for attention and love from strangers online? “u would make top 3” hahahah ur life is complete ?????????????? I’ve seen some sad stuff in my life but wow

Btw…who are you? Do i know you? Have i ever been rude to you? Your name rings no bells whatsoever to me mate. Infact i dont even think ive ever commented on your replys until today.

Ive already admitted im arrogant fella. So yeah my life is complete.  And il be up my own arse as much as i please.

If i was desperate for attention id post a Topic. People know me around here. You dont. Infact you have no clue. Your just jumping on a tiny Bandwaggon hoping you will be liked.

When infact your not. Why dont you take a poll and prove me wrong lol.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I reckon the top 3 are

Haz40

Just Basics

Geezawin

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

My Picks are…

5 – Malkychamp

4- EightBlack

3 – Xbobmad

2- Haz

1 – this will surprise you but yeah…

ITS ARGYL53 wierd huh!

And Hacko but hes gone.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Fuck i forgot Green! Fuck it remove Haz from the No2 spot lol.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Twat. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Don’t forget green2271 has given away more than most on the forum giving away 10 £10 accas out his winnings. Something i certainly haven’t forgotten. A very generous thought for our members.

bleachy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

JB,

Is it possible to just post without all the swearing? even just the normal posts not digging at people digging at you.

I don’ know you and don’t dislike you, but the excessive swearing is a bit much.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)