Anyone got any ideas on a giveaway?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

When I was a child my parents would ask me to write to Santa with my Christmas wish list.  They would then obviously buy the item and pretend it was delivered by Santa during the early hours.

I think you should do a competition whereby the entrants tell you what their Christmas wish list is up to a maximum of 250-500 bucks.  The advantage of this is that ideally it could be gifts for their children or loved ones.

Whichever slot you determine to differentiate the pool of winners is irrelevant, however, it would obviously work better if it was a Christmas theme.

The tag line could be the “Bandits Christmas Wish”.

Holly1111 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yes bandit me wife turns 30 on the 26 /10/18 she’s called shell could you possibly get give her a shout out if you do a vid that weekend

Thank you

Please never stop recording

If you can sean aka luckyslot

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

How about a £4 wild swarm feature for a prize?

Shadmun WANTED $21
    Outlaw

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Do a video but each time you get a bonus draw a name and the winner wins the bonus ?</span>

or do a prize draw where the winners select which slot they want a bonus on as the prize.

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

How about a Christmas advent calendar style giveaway via the website? Could be small prizes like an amazon gift card or something each day either random or based on a task of some sort?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Jamezwww wrote:

How about a Christmas advent calendar style giveaway via the website? Could be small prizes like an amazon gift card or something each day either random or based on a task of some sort?

I like the sound of this! Some sort of advent calendar for the Christmas period. A nice festive theme to it! With Christmas day being the biggy of course 😉

That being said, it’s your money, and you don’t owe us anything (but it is good fun!).

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Spinal tap world cup  same set up as white rabbit

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Retroloser wrote:

Spinal tap world cup  same set up as white rabbit

Oh god, that’d be awful. I love Spinal Tap, but it zero bonuses so often, and the outcomes are so different (bonuses, features etc.) I just don’t think it’d work well at all!

However another White Rabbit World Cup or a Sensible Soccer World Cup would be great fun! 😀

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Thats very true fun to watch tho maybe then teams get 200 starting balance and each player gets 50 each on what ever game they pick most cash goes to next round and so on but each team pm each other on ideas ,great way to get the group talking ,would take a lot of time to do it tho

Kne123 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

How about a league not just a tournament.. so every game is a certain slot so say there’s ten people in the league then each time you play each other it’s on a slot winner is person who gets most out the slot in a certain time or certain spins so to say then either you get points for a win or the winnings are your points …the winnings would be fun but works both ways..so ten games each so to say. Structured prizes for first second and third etc.and maybe it will roll out to a couple leagues more views more likes and subscribed etc and become an ongoing thing.

Kne123 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Basically every game will be a different slot so makes for good selection.be great .

Kne123 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I see there’s leagues already ..thought I had good idea then lol.

Ontheroad39 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Put all your followers in a selfmade slot turn the wheel and go!

Lisaxadam WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi bandit been watching u forever love all ur videos by far the best slots channel out there  my idea is for all ppl who are linked joined up to bk in a mo  a gigantic wheel with all names with the bandits Christmas weel chosen at random a 250 pound prize to spend for Christmas or 100 pound prizes so odds are better on winning 1000 pound 10 winners and can u try get bonus on beatle mania please big stakes thancks adam condon

hollyhannah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Maybe something prediction based? Pick a slot of your choice. I’m going to say Book of Dead as an example. Ask everyone to predict how much the bonus will pay. Person closest to the win, wins?

Also, a bit off topic. But would you be up for a meet up? Me and my partner would LOVE to meet you, have a pint with you ect. See if anyone else would be up for it, and based on numbers, hire a function room and invite all your viewers. It would be the most amazing opportunity. Get your projector out and do an actual live stream in front of an audience. We would 100% be there and think about it because I don’t think we would be the only ones! Hopefully as close to the West Midlands as possible but we would travel!!

Maybe a prize could be that one of us gets the opportunity to do a slot session with you? Oh my gosh, that would be amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 119 total)