Anyone got any ideas on a giveaway?

Viewing 14 posts - 106 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Pabloaldontay WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I just self excluded myself , thinking about it if I run away now, £2,500 or so won’t be as bad if I stop now because I know it can get a lot worse

Pabloaldontay WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Cheers mate just feels good to talk to someone who has been in this sort of position , I just feel horrible and don’t really understand myself sometimes . Like I’d debate wether to take my gf on a night out because of the money but I’d easily deposit £50-£100 just to try win some money . I’m only 23 so I i really have to stop it all now , just very hard .

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Pabloaldontay wrote:

Completely done my bollox in , need to chat about it because i feel like shit haha

lol yeah ? ? I think I’ve done not far offf myself before had a £50 sainsbury’s gift card and still spend £2 of it on scratch cards lol

Shadmun WANTED $21
    Outlaw

How about a day with the bandit?

Someone wins a day with you making a video in the office and gets to choose the games you play in the session?

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

lol yeah ? ? I think I’ve done not far offf myself before had a £50 sainsbury’s gift card and still spend £2 of it on scratch cards lol

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

sorry to hear you did your bollocks my last reply wasnt ment to your post sorry about that pablo, I hope your troubles resolve If you ever need any advice don’t hesitate to ask 🙂

bobweenit WANTED $7
    Outlaw

bandit how about you offering people some slots coaching as a first prize?

or maybe an hours 1-1 slots coaching for 5 lucky winners?

i need it for sure

wisewords WANTED $4
    Outlaw

slots coaching a superb idea bob, bandit is one of the most talented slots players on the net (ive come across so far)

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Sorry I do not mean to sound like a dick here, but please could you explain how you can be a talented slot player and exactly what a slots coaching lesson would look like?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Lol. Would you need someone to sit next to you saying now press autoplay, set it to 100.. Yes your doing a great job.. What on earth could someone teach u??

gms497 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I don’t post much but read just about everything and  I think most of us on here have read the real king threads from the start to the last 100k roller coaster. How about making a cast of that golden bandit finger. Whoever won it would most likely be the envy of the forum and no doubt soon enough they would be sat at home hitting the real king ladder with it after a few donks on the ladder.

It would be great to see a big win picture from the golden finger press.

Briners09 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

bobweenit wrote:

bandit how about you offering people some slots coaching as a first prize?

or maybe an hours 1-1 slots coaching for 5 lucky winners?

i need it for sure

I’ll be honest and say I’ll be happy with a hand job! Lube optional

serene02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

How about 10 randomly chosen members.  Each has a 20p stake feature on a high variance BTG, the lowest paying feature wins.

J

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Couple of users on here go above and beyond helpfulness to assist a lot of the members on the forum. I think it would be fair for Steve to chuck in a couple of bonuses in for them. They would never ask for it but it would be nice to see some recognition thrown back.

Viewing 14 posts - 106 through 119 (of 119 total)