Anyone got any ideas on a giveaway?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Rob Luck WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Still think you should pick a slot of your choice 100 Spins at stake of your choice all predict final amount won pounds n pence (a couple of bonuses could destroy all predictions) closest predictions win. Or top 100 predictions get to go again till only 1 left winner gets 100 Spins on slot of their choice but your stake of your choice n keep what is won might be a £1 might be £1000+ who knows.

mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

the way you did white rabbit was fun.though i thought if you made it 20 + people per team and a smaller payout to winners it would be fun for more than the 5 or so who were chosen…and how about extra chili next time?  progressive bonus buy start on lowest £10 buy use winnings to get next £20 and go up  ..what ever you decide is fantastic anyway..love the support you give your followers..

be lucky all…

Gamefreak WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Do a buy bonus on a megaways slot and whatever the winnings are could be used to buy food for food banks this coming Christmas ( like buy Christmas items). I loved the bonus giveaway but it has led to lots of annoying posts of people saying they can’t bonus something’s in the hopes of getting something.

LewisWatts95 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Maybe divide whatever your giving away by 50% to the winner and 50% to the winners chosen charity

Kne123 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I got an idea…mate be in the wrong place or just too unreal…but wouldn’t a real life slots tournament be cool…where we all buy tickets in some cases allocated tickets could be won some how…and we turn up to a venue where there’s live streams, sponsors etc merchandise even ..maybe every body who enters gets a goody bag of free slot spins no wager requirement or other offers and goodies as part of the price of buy in…could hold them annually have remaining champs trophies lol sounds great needs sponsors and people to make it work …might be too much really but a few good people could make it happen….in terms of a give away PS4/ Xbox live for a year…maybe Amazon vouchers, or game gift cards , a cool gaming laptop. Or just a nice device. Charity is always great but give aways and charity are different . The charity giveaways should be standard….and streamed…food clothes shoes.children schools education health and well being giving back to the community matters…some people are happy with anything. Specially if needed and given from genuine kindness.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Maybe you could do a count down of the 25 days of xmas like an advent calender that children have but instead of chocolates inside each door their are other prizes getting better the closer towards xmas it gets. incorporating somekind of teams like in the rabbit world cup you did.

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Easy mate. get to the top of reel king ladder for some lucky bugger. That’s fun for you and a thrill for who ever person or charity you do it for. I only do 20c and still can’t get to the top. when no one is watching please tell me how haha

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Mate you should get some talking Bandit plush toys made, squeeze it’s hand to hear all your favourite Bandit phrases including “You absolute fuc*face”, and “Great game, never in doubt”.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Jamesr83 wrote:

Mate you should get some talking Bandit plush toys made, squeeze it’s hand to hear all your favourite Bandit phrases including “You absolute fuc*face”, and “Great game, never in doubt”.

Haha quality idea 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

snake_city wrote:

Easy mate. get to the top of reel king ladder for some lucky bugger. That’s fun for you and a thrill for who ever person or charity you do it for. I only do 20c and still can’t get to the top. when no one is watching please tell me how haha

I did think of something like this – i think i would have to take back what i was in though! Even then, sometimes it is ridiculous profit, just sometimes it costs a lot to win a lot so i couldn’t just give the whole top away!

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

If u did the reel King ladder give away you could take back what your in it for. Plus the same amount again for the hassle. Still probably leave u with a few grand to give away

StevieW WANTED $2
    Outlaw

See, if all us lot here can afford to play slots and spin, I think you should do something along the lines of help people who don’t have anything this Christmas. Maybe people who are alone? Just a thought! But ultimately your desicion pal!

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Then with that few grand do a bonus buy tournament on small stakes with a winner team takes all the reminding jackpot. Teams picked like last time random number from entries on backinamo.com. Might take a while but like the white rabbit one it’s good for a few small videos over the month

Zervarus WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What about doing something similar to the gameshow Red or Black? On the website you should make people guess what happens, giving 2 choices. Such as will the DHV bonus pay more on Gates of Hell or High Voltage? Anyone who gets the question right goes to the next question, and everyone who gets it wrong is eliminated. When you get to around 10 players left, award everyone with a slot bonus of their choice! (from a set selection)

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

it’s not slots but what bout lighting roulette 2 or 3 bucks on 36 numbers for 36 ppl. but who ever said get bandit toys made is a winner. really need a bandit soundboard made up as well

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 119 total)