2019 resolutions

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Oh my biggest goal for this year will be to hopefully save enough money to do my masters in barbering. That is my ultimate goal. Always wanted to be a barber.

Hit me up in a couple years for a freshen up haha.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

A quick update on the number of Energy Drinks consumed since finishing the stash – 0 (zero) lol going well so far 😀

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

A quick update on the number of Energy Drinks consumed since finishing the stash – 0 (zero) lol going well so far ?

Lol just seen this. How many is it now? I hope still zero? Water is the nectar of life haha.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Apart from the one i had on new years day, which was the last in the house, it is zero mate. It has been Cloudy Lemonade all the way so far haha

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Apart from the one i had on new years day, which was the last in the house, it is zero mate. It has been Cloudy Lemonade all the way so far haha

Nice one. A cheeky redbull don’t hurt every now and then. I think if you enjoy something then you shouldn’t cut it out completely. Unless you are Charles Manson, then that advice is probably not the best haha.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)