2019 resolutions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

<p>Kingpab wrote:</p>

<p>Budweiser, after eights and darts. Good start to the new year ?</p>

<p>I cut the booze a few years ago after I beanea died. Was the best thing for me. Hopefully you don’t have to cut it if you enjoy it.</p>

What’s a beanea??

Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I gave up drink 3 years ago it didn’t agree with me always getting in scrapes gave up play fruits aswell.started drinking red bull.trying to cut that out now aswell.doing a bit of exercise and watching what I eat I was 17 stone hope to lose 3 stone .love watching your videos as I have suffered severe depression over the years due to gambling cheers matey happy new year

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

<p>Kingpab wrote:</p>

<p>Budweiser, after eights and darts. Good start to the new year ?</p>

<p>I cut the booze a few years ago after I beanea died. Was the best thing for me. Hopefully you don’t have to cut it if you enjoy it.</p>

What’s a beanea??

Lol. It’s supposed to say I nearly died

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Stop smokeing  well at least give it a shot , give up monster drinks  kinda hard with the hours i work and what i do , stop gambling as much

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Retroloser wrote:

Stop smokeing  well at least give it a shot , give up monster drinks  kinda hard with the hours i work and what i do , stop gambling as much

I’d start with one, cutting them all at the same time sounds completely miserable! Smashing the tobacco into touch was the best thing I ever did, feel so much better for it 😀

Good luck with any that you try 🙂

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Just me where energy drinks actually make me MORE tired?! I do love the taste of an original Monster Green can though, and the trouble is they’re included in the £3 meal deal at the shop near work, including the ‘mega’ 590ml odd can!

Weight is a weird one for me every time I check I’m roughly around 14 Stone and have been for years!  Despite the fact I eat a LOT of takeaways, at one point literally 7 times a week so god knows why I never seem to gain weight!  My stomach is a bit like an egg timer though with the sand at the bottom!

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Retroloser wrote:

I’d start with one, cutting them all at the same time sounds completely miserable! Smashing the tobacco into touch was the best thing I ever did, feel so much better for it ?

Good luck with any that you try ?

Ya  your right id end up in the mental home

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I used to drink at least 5 cans of red bull a day. Id have one then 2 hours later get bit tired have another. I ended up stopping drinking them and ended up eating bananas great source of energy still miss the red bull but don’t seem to get as tired as I used to

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I used to drink at least 5 cans of red bull a day. Id have one then 2 hours later get bit tired have another. I ended up stopping drinking them and ended up eating bananas great source of energy still miss the red bull but don’t seem to get as tired as I used to

Bananas are the way forward

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

This is one I found online but it’s a vision board. Not mine. It’s a good example Even though this one is a bit feminine for me.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

For some reason the image didn’t load?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Sometimes my pic randomly disappears before posting, i think when i scroll having not moved the cursor away from the pic in some weird way, give it another go if you can mate, should be ok

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I hope you follow through with quitting the energy drinks, Bandit. I used to have an addiction to them, would drink at least 3 a day of the smaller ones but when I was playing poker and running deep in a tournament for 10+ hrs I would be chugging them like no ones business. One night I had around 5 of those £1.99 red bulls and a joint and my heart was beating like crazy for hours…lasted so long that it started to hurt and I was convinced I was having a heart attack was so close to calling an ambulance but I try to avoid hospitals like the plague so I just rode it out and it stopped eventually….it did open my eyes though and I started cutting down and now I only have one every once in a while if I’m working long hours although I usually just stick to drinking coffee…I’m probably worse than Will Ferrell’s character in Kicking and Screaming now, when he develops a coffee addiction haha.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

cheers bandit. This was a good example I found on Google. You can put for example,.. drink more water, buy new mercedes, save for house, eat healthier, more family time ect.

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

2018 was a great but stressful year, i am going to try carry on but dial things back a bit.  Main goals for next year are:

1. Save up towards a deposit.

2. Finish getting my engineering chartership.

3. Turn a profit in by side business.

4. See family and friends more.

Hopefully things will go well and at the end of the year will be in a much better place, now lets kick this year off with a KFC.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)