2019 resolutions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Happy new year everyone.

Sat down with the Mrs today and had a chat. We was supposed to start saving for a house last year but due to one thing or another it never happened, not a bean.

So we layed out a plan of all our finances, in’s and out’s.

We started a vision board of things we wanted to achieve…

Save at least £3000, read more books, drink more water, spend more time with each other,.. ect.

I will not be on the slots as much now as there are more important things. I’ll still have a bash every now and then obviously.

Anyone else done this?

At 31 years of age it’s the first I ever heard of a vision board but it’s lined my goals back into place.

Be nice to know what other like minded people are doing.

Cheers

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Interested in knowing more about this vision board?

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Interested in knowing more about this vision board?

My lass say’s it’s anything from dreams and things you want, to life changes on paper and in view so you can see it everyday.

You put pictures up of your goals or write them down and it helps you focus on doing what you set out to do.

My Mrs is going to put one up in our bedroom so we see it every morning and every night to help us not spend money on things we don’t need, or to remind us to be healthy.

I’m not the best at explaining things haha. When she puts it up I’ll take a picture and post it.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I have a couple of things.

Since my stomach operation i have been gradually stretching my stomach capacity again, at my lowest weight i was 15 stone 13lbs, i am 6ft 6 so that was me pretty skinny, i have a huge frame too so whilst it may not sound very light to most, i was thin trust me lol

I am still thin now but the 15 stone 13lb point was about 6 months ago now, today i am 17 stone 3lb – which again, sounds like a right fat chugger, the bizarre thing about it is, i bought a new coat at 15st 13lb, a size “L” which fuck me, i hadn’t been in for years, it still fits, in exactly the same way it did. Also my belt hole, is the same now as it was at the lowest weight. I have been doing a lot of walking, golfing, fishing, generally being more active so the only thing i can think of is that a lot of the extra weight now is actually muscle. That said, one of my resolutions is to diet and lose a stone and a half to return to around the 16 stone mark. I don’t want it to carry on creeping up gradually and all of a sudden find myself to be a marshmallow again so that is number one on the agenda.

Next is to sack off energy drinks – i have been drinking way too much Red Bull, like 10 a day for a long time now. I have had my last two today, that was all that was left in the fridge and i am going to attempt for those to be my last two unless i am actually involved in some sporting activity and it is half time! I think i will allow myself one can of Red Bull per round of golf, i think that is also acceptable.

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I live by those monster ultra energy drinks, I don’t drink tea or coffee so it’s my only caffeine

if anyone wants to try a new decent coke try Tesco’s botanical cola it’s 45p a litre and like the fentomans stuff but  so much cheaper

for 2019 I think I’m going to get to the gym more ( as everyone ) and try and win a 10 fold accumulator … just once would do 🙂

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Since my stomach operation i have been gradually stretching my stomach capacity again, at my lowest weight i was 15 stone 13lbs, i am 6ft 6 so that was me pretty skinny, i have a huge frame too so whilst it may not sound very light to most, i was thin trust me lol

I am still thin now but the 15 stone 13lb point was about 6 months ago now, today i am 17 stone 3lb – which again, sounds like a right fat chugger, the bizarre thing about it is, i bought a new coat at 15st 13lb, a size “L” which fuck me, i hadn’t been in for years, it still fits, in exactly the same way it did. Also my belt hole, is the same now as it was at the lowest weight. I have been doing a lot of walking, golfing, fishing, generally being more active so the only thing i can think of is that a lot of the extra weight now is actually muscle. That said, one of my resolutions is to diet and lose a stone and a half to return to around the 16 stone mark. I don’t want it to carry on creeping up gradually and all of a sudden find myself to be a marshmallow again so that is number one on the agenda.

Next is to sack off energy drinks – i have been drinking way too much Red Bull, like 10 a day for a long time now. I have had my last two today, that was all that was left in the fridge and i am going to attempt for those to be my last two unless i am actually involved in some sporting activity and it is half time! I think i will allow myself one can of Red Bull per round of golf, i think that is also acceptable.

Mate any type of energy drinks, red bull, monster, lucozade are mega bad on health. I reckon it will be hard to shake but good luck. My vice is beer don’t drink loads but every night I have a few.

All I think is fuck it I’m happy and I don’t get drunk but the annoying radio adverts telling me alcohol is bad keeps making me think I best have a few nights off.

I used to like smoking but that was outlawed  hoping alcohol won’t go the same way but I reckon it will.

They are already start g with the scare tactics. Ffs

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Budweiser, after eights and darts. Good start to the new year ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I havent set any new year resolutions and I rarely do, pointless wheb knowing im not going to stick to them.

Definitely a good idea to cut out energy drinks tho, fast track way to a heart attack.

Im just living life as it comes. Good and bad, adjust as nessecary.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Yeah i have tried to boot the energy drinks before and really struggled tbh. Will keep you posted of how it goes! I am going to attempt to replace them with some sugar free cloudy lemonade, it was really tasty last time i had it lmao

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

If you cut out the energy drinks mate the amount of sugar you will cut out will bring your weight down. Two birds one stone.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah keeping it up is the mental thing of,.. sweet I’ve reached my goal. But forget to maintain it haha. I know that all to well.

As for the energy drinks, sounds like your a full blown addict. That will be hard to quit. Like extremely hard. My favourite energy drink is mountain dew, can’t get enough of it. But for now it’s water haha, until I see that illuminous lime green sexy figure of a bottle, with the black label around it’s waist then bam! I’m back to the dew haha.

Good luck bandit.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah i have tried to boot the energy drinks before and really struggled tbh. Will keep you posted of how it goes! I am going to attempt to replace them with some sugar free cloudy lemonade, it was really tasty last time i had it lmao

My dad did it with sugar free bitter lemon. Apparently its just as good.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

notrege wrote:

I live by those monster ultra energy drinks, I don’t drink tea or coffee so it’s my only caffeine

if anyone wants to try a new decent coke try Tesco’s botanical cola it’s 45p a litre and like the fentomans stuff but  so much cheaper

for 2019 I think I’m going to get to the gym more ( as everyone ) and try and win a 10 fold accumulator … just once would do ?

Good luck on the accumulator haha. If a wish could come true it would be financial freedom and own my own clothing line. The accumulator could help me with that haha or the lottery.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Budweiser, after eights and darts. Good start to the new year ?

I cut the booze a few years ago after I beanea died. Was the best thing for me. Hopefully you don’t have to cut it if you enjoy it.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

I havent set any new year resolutions and I rarely do, pointless wheb knowing im not going to stick to them.

Definitely a good idea to cut out energy drinks tho, fast track way to a heart attack.

Im just living life as it comes. Good and bad, adjust as nessecary.

The vision board is supposed to help you focus on your achievements. This isn’t really a new year’s resolution for me it’s just fallen at the convenient time of new year’s.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)