Any good today?
Seedy wrote: 5. Dark room and a lamp shining in the eyes of the first boyfriend as you question his intentions.
Seedy wrote:
This has already been discussed ? we decided with this setup but with a monocle and a pipe as well ???
Thanks @seedy and everyone else for your congratulations and advice ???
Up every 2 hours in the night ? why was I not warned lol ??
After much deliberation, and the realisation that she doesn’t “look” like a Sabrina, I introduce my 1 Million X win
Zara Janette ? my little donut ?
Week 38+3!!
7lb 1oz, Wednesday 18th September at 16.10 mum and baby perfect ☑️
I didn’t cry honest ?thanks so much for all your support everyone? I can’t even begin to put this all into words right now x ??
How did these do Seedy? The internet connection here is awful so I struggle to check ???
Haz40 wrote: We await any news from xbob. Is he hinting the birth could be soon i don’t know .
Haz40 wrote:
We await any news from xbob. Is he hinting the birth could be soon i don’t know .
I couldn’t possibly tell ???
Week 38
Showtime!
EnglishGuy wrote: Ok.,., I’m half way through, and having a mild heart attack. Can someone call A) an Ambulance, and B) A lorry load of Cider to get up north ASAP please. Cos i think he’s having A, and gonna need B
EnglishGuy wrote:
Ok.,., I’m half way through, and having a mild heart attack.
Can someone call A) an Ambulance, and B) A lorry load of Cider
to get up north ASAP please.
Cos i think he’s having A, and gonna need B
I’m excited to watch, but I’m a bit busy right now ?? YouTube wankers better not mess with it before I get chance to watch ?
Seedy wrote: Nice to have Devil, malky and green along for some F1 racing last night was good I will be on tonight aswell once the kiddies are in bed
Nice to have Devil, malky and green along for some F1 racing last night was good I will be on tonight aswell once the kiddies are in bed
Gutted that I missed the F1, I dropped in but it was really late, 1am ish and you were up at 7 and planning on leaving soon ?
How many posts were from our departed trolls? ????
KadyC137 wrote: IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!
KadyC137 wrote:
IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!
Crikey! Congrats 😀
okkkorniienko wrote: Hi,Everybody!
okkkorniienko wrote:
Hi Dr Nick!
Biohazard wrote: Are you going to name the new baby, Donut?
Biohazard wrote:
Are you going to name the new baby, Donut?
I think Mrs Xbob would veto that name to be honest bio ?
How about a bit of F1 2019 career mode? Or cuphead ??
This site is only suitable for persons of 18 years and older. Please answer appropriately.