You want more!!!!! from Seedy……

To play games and stream or not to stream that is the question

Don't just vote, make sure to leave a comment also if you have a particular game that you would like to see from start to finish let me know!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes Seedy your bonkers!
  • No Seedy your best off being lazy!
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Got no training tonight so will tune in for some truffle shuffle action. Usual 9ish?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Got no training tonight so will tune in for some truffle shuffle action. Usual 9ish?

I hope so mate once the kids are squared away in bed then I will be on it xD

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Well thos sucks I’m sat here and they have changed there policies etc lol so now I need to request a stream key. ?

At least this means it will hopefully be ready for some streaming fun from tomorrow onwards. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Well thos sucks Iโ€™m sat here and they have changed there policies etc lol so now I need to request a stream key. ?

At least this means it will hopefully be ready for some streaming fun from tomorrow onwards. ?

Pay to play these days haha

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Well thos sucks Iโ€™m sat here and they have changed there policies etc lol so now I need to request a stream key. ?

Dont you have to pay for the game anyway? Why do you have to pay twice?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Dont you have to pay for the game anyway? Why do you have to pay twice?

Nsh you buy the game I dont have to pay to stream they just changed there policies and all stream keys changed so I had to request one that takes 24 hours.

So hopefully by 9:30 tonight i will be playing woot woot.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nice one, if I can get onto the log in thing, I’ll come and join ๐Ÿ™‚

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Had a quick check last night, a seedy stream is like goldust these days. Until next time ๐Ÿ˜€

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Had a quick check last night, a seedy stream is like goldust these days. Until next time ?

I ended up in the pub and had a few jars lol. ?โ€โ™‚๏ธ?โ€โ™‚๏ธ?โ€โ™‚๏ธ?โ€โ™‚๏ธ

I will definitely be playing tonight pahaha.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok well I’m on it tonight folks lol ??????

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

haha I did my balls gambling the other month anf frt where’s seedy and that good horse racing fun . then having been very busy myself of late haven’t had time to strach a nut not even my left one. having had a few moments to myself this evening I thought I would write seedy to find out if there would be any more horse racing comps and boom the 1st topic I see on here is exactly that weird, great minds think alikeย  :). I’m in just let me kno when and a link cos i might have lost it

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Nice to have Devil, malky and green along for some F1 racing last night was good I will be on tonight aswell once the kiddies are in bed ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Nice to have Devil, malky and green along for some F1 racing last night was good I will be on tonight aswell once the kiddies are in bed ??

No way i didn’t know. I normally get a notification when you go live. ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

All good has mate they have update the app so you might need to load it up and accept notifications again lol I shall be on tonight ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

All good has mate they have update the app so you might need to load it up and accept notifications again lol I shall be on tonight ????

Ok mate I’ll drop in after poker if your still around. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)