MY true thoughts for the day!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 38+3!!

7lb 1oz, Wednesday 18th September at 16.10 mum and baby perfect ☑️

I didn’t cry honest ?thanks so much for all your support everyone? I can’t even begin to put this all into words right now x ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Week 38+3!!

7lb 1oz, Wednesday 18th September at 16.10 mum and baby perfect ☑

I didn’t cry honest ?thanks so much for all your support everyone? I can’t even begin to put this all into words right now x ??

Good stuff mate congratulations ?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Week 38+3!!

A HUGE congratulations buddy! Best wishes to mum and baby and welcome to fatherhood. It’ll be quite the ride! ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Week 38+3!!

Massive congratulations mate. Get the fudge in there. Winner to be announced shortly. ???????????

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Congratulations

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Congratulations to you both from the seedy household ?????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

After much deliberation, and the realisation that she doesn’t “look” like a Sabrina, I introduce my 1 Million X win

Zara Janette ? my little donut ?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

She’s an angel mate. ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

After much deliberation, and the realisation that she doesn’t “look” like a Sabrina, I introduce my 1 Million X win

Zara Janette ? my little donut ?

Awwh I’m so happy for you man

Although I’m disappointed in your use of gender exclusive language “little lady”… ‘theybies’ can’t chose their gender ???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Up every 2 hours in the night ? why was I not warned lol ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Up every 2 hours in the night ? why was I not warned lol ??

Pahaha I think I told you mate this is the baby girl pattern as she gets older..

1. No sleep night feeds.

2. Madame tantrums

3. Realises daddy is a idiot and cant say no to her.

4. Your wallet is now empty permanently.

5. Dark room and a lamp shining in the eyes of the first boyfriend as you question his intentions.

6. Mid teen madame tantrums at this point she now will just hate you for no reason sometimes. (Your wallets still empty)

7. After high school goes clubbing and yup your the idiot picking your daughter and her girlfriends up at 3 am just so she gets home safe.

8. You buy her first car…

9. It goes on but it involves you spending more money and you getting old ????????

If it makes you feel better I’m on stages 2,3 and 4 with my little lady. ??

On the other hand she is much easier to deal with than my 3 year old boy who is a right knobhead now lol(takes after his dad clearly) ?????

Big congratulations to you both shes a little angel from the seedy household ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

5. Dark room and a lamp shining in the eyes of the first boyfriend as you question his intentions.

This has already been discussed ? we decided with this setup but with a monocle and a pipe as well ???

Thanks @seedy and everyone else for your congratulations and advice ???

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I have my rocking chair, shotgun and cigar ready for the day my daughter brings a boy home. I will sit on the porch of my Sheffield/Texan ranch. I’m worse than my other half for it I think ?

Get ready for the attitude xbob. My Mias seemed to grow over night and now she can give me a good run for my money. I was pulled aside by the teacher on her second day of school for arguing with her best friend.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Congratulations. Kids are the best and worse thing any one can do. I’ve never laughed so much because of my children, but also I never cried from stress untill I had kids. ? It’s all fun tho

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Congratulations and dont worry you sort of get used to the sleepless nights after the first year are so sure yal be fine lol

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 228 total)

The topic ‘MY true thoughts for the day!’ is closed to new replies.