MY true thoughts for the day!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 33 (+5!)

Mrs Xbob is getting quite nervous now about the big birthing event, but will also be relieved to finally be able to walk again properly ?

I’m nervous because I’ve got to be there ? they’ve already been informed that I will be a feinting risk!

We are ready, we’ve been ready for weeks but keep finding more things that we MUST buy ??? Aldi’s baby event has crippled us ? …. And stupid me is currently on my way back to Aldi for a second look now it’s not as busy!

Luckily the weather is much cooler, Mrs Xbob is much less grumpy ☑️☑️☑️

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Awww I bet you’re so excited! Tell mrs xbob to get all the pain meds she can. I thought I could cope without any pain relief but a 22 hour labour resulted in me getting the bloody lot haha! Also, I would recommend getting more than 1 size of clothing for baby. I had all newborn stuff and she needed premature/tiny baby. I was in hospital for a week after so other half had chance to go and buy her some things 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Awww I bet you’re so excited! Tell mrs xbob to get all the pain meds she can. I thought I could cope without any pain relief but a 22 hour labour resulted in me getting the bloody lot haha! Also, I would recommend getting more than 1 size of clothing for baby. I had all newborn stuff and she needed premature/tiny baby. I was in hospital for a week after so other half had chance to go and buy her some things ?

We had the meeting about drugs and have already agreed to ALL THE DRUGS ?

We’ve got clothes in all sorts of sizes, have been buying in sales for everything up to 12 months so far ?

I’ve spotted another 2 Amazon emails in the last half hour for stuff ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

How exciting man, I’ve only been there when my cat gave birth so if it’s anything like that it’s a smooth process.. Even cleaned up after ??

Nah, I bet your buzzing man congratulations again to you both

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Smooth process..  pfft.. like to see you give birth EB ???

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Smooth process..  pfft.. like to see you give birth EB ???

Can’t be much worse than the vindaloo I went to war with last week, arse hole stinging for a week afterwards.

Sharing is caring, folks. ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I layed an American football after a beer and steak night.. We’ve all been there ??

Didn’t take me 22 hours though ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Lovely green ?? exactly what I wanted to hear ??

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

congrats

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 35 ?????

I keep telling Mrs Xbob it’s the final few weeks now and she keeps getting cross ?

It’s also too hot ☀️☀️☀️

Final call for the giveaway @Haz40

Forum giveaway open to every member.

When the time is up to put a guess in on the giveaway I’ll reveal my guess ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 37 (+1 Day!)

All the midwife appointments are done, even if we were planning to go full term we’d only be 20 days away… Baby has her eviction papers, but it’s a secret to not spoil haz40’s giveaway surprise ?

Unless of course she decides to take matters into her own hands, which is possible ?

Current mood – nervously excited ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Week 38

Showtime!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Week 38

Showtime!

Today? I’m so excited for you lol hope it goes well x

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

We await any news from xbob. Is he hinting the birth could be soon i don’t know ?.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

We await any news from xbob. Is he hinting the birth could be soon i don’t know ?.

I couldn’t possibly tell ???

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 228 total)

The topic ‘MY true thoughts for the day!’ is closed to new replies.