Paddy power & lil devil

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I cant get my head round how soul destroying just trying to spin a 5 quid deposit on this  has been.

Firstly i have it on 10p, its been taking more than that each spin.

Secondly as we all probs know each spins taking about 48minutes.

And thirdly how shite is paddy power support! Nearly 20mins waiting to even be put through to an opperator. That and im on mobile and the screen is about an inch squared and i have fat fingers!?

Soooo, hows everyone else getting on with it ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Djneeds wrote:

I cant get my head round how soul destroying just trying to spin a 5 quid deposit on this  has been.

Firstly i have it on 10p, its been taking more than that each spin.

Secondly as we all probs know each spins taking about 48minutes.

And thirdly how shite is paddy power support! Nearly 20mins waiting to even be put through to an opperator. That and im on mobile and the screen is about an inch squared and i have fat fingers!?

Soooo, hows everyone else getting on with it ?

Glad its not just me that its taking for ever for a single spin some upto a minute. Doesn’t seem long but its really nippy, still no bonus with 21 hearts pretty crap so far. 200x base game hit part from that hee haw

aaloases WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Bet fair is slow but only 3-5 seconds, cost me £60 on 20p spins to get super bonus got £20 back, went for it again only cost me £27 and paid £150 it was a slog and you have to factor in BTG are always high variance game but after holey diver game this is how a grind game should be made.

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

thank fuck some one else has posted this…..FUCK its been painful all day. Stuck £20 in and ended up leaving it on 100 spins and walking AWAY to cook pie and mash. Needless to say I waltzed back into the room to see a whole 38 spins been spun in about 25 mins. I thought “well the servers are clearly struggling” Tried demo. Great – no issues. Go back to real money. Shoot myself in the head. I think about starting a post on here asking if any one else is experiencing this issue with either site (stuck some money in both to compare) but thought no no its fine, it will get better. Put £5 in – lucky bonus hit now up to £22 but OMG this is harder to play than listening to your friends bad singing.

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

KadyC137 wrote:

IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!

Crikey! Congrats 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Wow what a hit. Congrats ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Is there more potential on the free spins cos yesterday i think it was 3 nines that paid about £76 but the multiplier was x8 x8 on 3rd and 4th reel so did that make it x64 win.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nice one KadyC. Which side did you go for and what did you hit?

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Nice, get yourself in the Tesla competition. You’ve got to be a contender with that

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

KadyC137 wrote:

IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!

Crikey! Congrats ?

Dammmm nice hit!!!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

KadyC137 wrote:

thank fuck some one else has posted this…..FUCK its been painful all day. Stuck £20 in and ended up leaving it on 100 spins and walking AWAY to cook pie and mash. Needless to say I waltzed back into the room to see a whole 38 spins been spun in about 25 mins. I thought “well the servers are clearly struggling” Tried demo. Great – no issues. Go back to real money. Shoot myself in the head. I think about starting a post on here asking if any one else is experiencing this issue with either site (stuck some money in both to compare) but thought no no its fine, it will get better. Put £5 in – lucky bonus hit now up to £22 but OMG this is harder to play than listening to your friends bad singing.

Haha what a hit, congratulations! The old moan it in tactic working a treat I see. ??

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Nice one KadyC. Which side did you go for and what did you hit?

Went with gates x 2 and a vid is on its way to youtube! basically hit 10s and purps. Retriggered twice. Reels 3 and 4 were maxed out on X12 each. Lovely little bit back since its been like craigslots over here for me!! 😀

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

Nice, get yourself in the Tesla competition. You’ve got to be a contender with that

ohhh how do i do this now??!! 😛

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

KadyC137 wrote:

Haha what a hit, congratulations! The old moan it in tactic working a treat I see. ??

bahahahahhaaha! Didnt even think of that! YES moaned that fucker right in and she broke 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)