Young girl hits 147 at Snooker..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Quite like the snooker and used to watch all the time to. way back to ray reardon terry griffiths . Started playing regularly at spencers in stirling in the 80s when the game was booming . Marco fu and steven hendry played there , and amazingly you could find ursel playing right beside them . They had the bottom 2 tables in a hall of 6 and in the close season we  got the chance 2 play on hendrys table , never again the bags were about half an inch smaller and the cloth was like lightning ?? took me and my mate about an hour to finish a frame lol but u could watch in a wee stand that was built and just like that wee lassie it was fantastic to c them making the game look piss easy .

?????

Spencer was the best club in scotland ??

We went ther e after playin in a dump called bakies in falkirk stevie

As soon as u walked in the place it was a different class hendry used to keep some of his trophys in 2 big cabinets and it just gave u a great  feelin  being there even the normal tables were a world apart from what we were used to playin on.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

crackin break-off by the wee lass had your man snookered behind the green!

If you watch it on 2x speed she is almost half as fast as Ronnie O’Sullivan

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

So will we ever see a woman on the snooker circuit?

Yes i think so. The sport is crazy in china so for me its only a matter of time. If you think the 2 women who played in the pdc world darts at xmas so why not.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Quite like the snooker and used to watch all the time to. way back to ray reardon terry griffiths . Started playing regularly at spencers in stirling in the 80s when the game was booming . Marco fu and steven hendry played there , and amazingly you could find ursel playing right beside them . They had the bottom 2 tables in a hall of 6 and in the close season we  got the chance 2 play on hendrys table , never again the bags were about half an inch smaller and the cloth was like lightning ?? took me and my mate about an hour to finish a frame lol but u could watch in a wee stand that was built and just like that wee lassie it was fantastic to c them making the game look piss easy .

?????

Spencer was the best club in scotland ??

We went ther e after playin in a dump called bakies in falkirk stevie

As soon as u walked in the place it was a different class hendry used to keep some of his trophys in 2 big cabinets and it just gave u a great  feelin  being there even the normal tables were a world apart from what we were used to playin on.

It’s great to have played there, an amazing place tbh and run so well. ??

The Masters in Glasgow was the only other club that nearly matched it.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Yes i think so. The sport is crazy in china so for me its only a matter of time. If you think the 2 women who played in the pdc world darts at xmas so why not.

After seeing that video I’d have to say yes.. But probably not iin my lifetime tbh, because as you know Haz there’s many a circuit player out there and with China’s young stars just emerging it will be extremely difficult for a female on the lower end of the circuit.

If by chance BH done some trickery and got them made professional early on then she would stand a good chance with someone backing her. Whoever that her is???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

After seeing that video I’d have to say yes.. But probably not iin my lifetime tbh, because as you know Haz there’s many a circuit player out there and with China’s young stars just emerging it will be extremely difficult for a female on the lower end of the circuit.

If by chance BH done some trickery and got them made professional early on then she would stand a good chance with someone backing her. Whoever that her is???

Yeah someone would definitely need to back her. It’s not as easy as people think. People forget neil Robertson coming over with £500 and been practically one match away from giving it up. My mate turned pro who i took it up with when i was 12 he didn’t do hardly anything. Quarter finals of uk beaten by Matthew stevens. That was it in basically 15 years as a pro. Loads of qualifiers but there just so tough to get to the t.v stage.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah someone would definitely need to back her. It’s not as easy as people think. People forget neil Robertson coming over with £500 and been practically one match away from giving it up. My mate turned pro who i took it up with when i was 12 he didn’t do hardly anything. Quarter finals of uk beaten by Matthew stevens. That was it in basically 15 years as a pro. Loads of qualifiers but there just so tough to get to the t.v stage.

As soon as Mark Williams, Henry, Higgins and O’sullivan hit the TV stages it was game over for most players tbh with some exceptions Ofcourse.. Mark Selby Barry Hawkins were the circuit players ??? just shows how tough it was..

If Jimmy White was not playing SH in the finals I’d have wanted him to win.. Was sad he didn’t tbh ? An exceptional talent, if he could have stopped with the b.s. He would have won it I think.

Stephen Mcguire is the same as Jimmy, some talent the boy too when he was young and runs around with some serious blocks too… ???

I can’t wait for the WC it’s gonna be a good one ??

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Don’t mind a bit of snooker although I’m shite at it, probably one of the hardest games to master.

My snooker memories as a kid are

Joe Johnson winning the championship.

Dennis Taylor raising his cue and waving his finger, class.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. ?

Tooth Hooking Right Haz. I have a vast amount of respect for people who can play. I won’t name drop but my MIL is related to a top ranked UK player. I was lucky enough to meet him and a few others including the rocket at Plymouth some years ago. When Mr Robidoux was miffed at Ronnie for playing left and right handed, accusing him of showing off when really it just added pressure to his game.

My highest break is 47 with bad eyesight on a real table and 140 on Virtual Snooker where centuries were ten a penny, not that the game was easy. There’s a new one out called Shooters Pool, but the makers are braindead with the player position and ability to look around while on the shot. Dunno why am telling you this, you might not be interested lol

Always interested mate. Watched Ronnie get 1000th century on Sunday was amazing to watch when he potted the red left handed to get his hubdred. Absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to world championships next month. Not missed watching a final for 35 years. 84 was the first. Jimmy white losing 18 16 to Steve Davis. Was instantly hooked. Starting playing at 9 and loved the game ever since. My highest break is a little higher than 47. ??

Gotta be cheating lmao

My (ex) wife used to hate me watching it but I brainwashed her into enjoying it lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. ?

Tooth Hooking Right Haz. I have a vast amount of respect for people who can play. I won’t name drop but my MIL is related to a top ranked UK player. I was lucky enough to meet him and a few others including the rocket at Plymouth some years ago. When Mr Robidoux was miffed at Ronnie for playing left and right handed, accusing him of showing off when really it just added pressure to his game.

My highest break is 47 with bad eyesight on a real table and 140 on Virtual Snooker where centuries were ten a penny, not that the game was easy. There’s a new one out called Shooters Pool, but the makers are braindead with the player position and ability to look around while on the shot. Dunno why am telling you this, you might not be interested lol

Always interested mate. Watched Ronnie get 1000th century on Sunday was amazing to watch when he potted the red left handed to get his hubdred. Absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to world championships next month. Not missed watching a final for 35 years. 84 was the first. Jimmy white losing 18 16 to Steve Davis. Was instantly hooked. Starting playing at 9 and loved the game ever since. My highest break is a little higher than 47. ??

Gotta be cheating lmao

My (ex) wife used to hate me watching it but I brainwashed her into enjoying it lol

Was lucky growing up having a games room with a full size table in it lol. Endless hours of practice. Had a session of nearly 50 frames with my mate once after a night out. Was 7 1 down when i sobered up. I lost 25 22 in the end.?

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Surely that second shot was a foul as it looked like he hit the pink first, and so the pink should have been re-spotted? She is very impressive though.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Don’t mind a bit of snooker although I’m shite at it, probably one of the hardest games to master.

My snooker memories as a kid are

Joe Johnson winning the championship.

Dennis Taylor raising his cue and waving his finger, class.

Dunno if anyone can remember the 1980 final btween  the grinder and the hurricane has to have been the most memorable ever when the beeb interupted  live ply to go live to the iranian embassy seige .

Now that was edge o the seat stuff.??????

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

There’s no physical reason why females can’t be as good at snooker as males.  Same with Darts.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

There’s no physical reason why females can’t be as good at snooker as males.  Same with Darts.

It puts me off me game I’m always looking at their bottom and breasts when I play a female ???

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Steller wrote:

It puts me off me game I’m always looking at their bottom and breasts when I play a female ???

Lol back in the day there was a really fit young lass , played a lot of pool in our social club, funilly enough she always seemed to find herself having to stretch quite a lot with her leg on the table  for her shots preffering not to use the rest. She wasn’t the best but always managed to win ???? .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)