Young girl hits 147 at Snooker..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #55203
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    This is so amazing.. A future world champion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    1
    #55213
    Dune2000 WANTED $202
    Blocked

    Impressive – not a game I enjoy watching as they are all too good and you get the feeling every ball in going in, although i can admire the skill and technique, but that was goodΒ  Β I have been known to play pool on occasions, but only cause its a short table and I can actually hit a ball sometimes.

    #55215
    Haz40 WANTED $781
    Outlaw

    Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. πŸ‘

    #55217
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    Haz40 wrote:

    Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. πŸ‘

    Tooth Hooking Right Haz. I have a vast amount of respect for people who can play. I won’t name drop but my MIL is related to a top ranked UK player. I was lucky enough to meet him and a few others including the rocket at Plymouth some years ago. When Mr Robidoux was miffed at Ronnie for playing left and right handed, accusing him of showing off when really it just added pressure to his game.

    My highest break is 47 with bad eyesight on a real table and 140 on Virtual Snooker where centuries were ten a penny, not that the game was easy. There’s a new one out called Shooters Pool, but the makers are braindead with the player position and ability to look around while on the shot. Dunno why am telling you this, you might not be interested lol

    #55221
    PeachyMike WANTED $35
    Outlaw

    Mr B wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. πŸ‘

    Tooth Hooking Right Haz. I have a vast amount of respect for people who can play. I won’t name drop but my MIL is related to a top ranked UK player. I was lucky enough to meet him and a few others including the rocket at Plymouth some years ago. When Mr Robidoux was miffed at Ronnie for playing left and right handed, accusing him of showing off when really it just added pressure to his game.

    My highest break is 47 with bad eyesight on a real table and 140 on Virtual Snooker where centuries were ten a penny, not that the game was easy. There’s a new one out called Shooters Pool, but the makers are braindead with the player position and ability to look around while on the shot. Dunno why am telling you this, you might not be interested lol

    Nothing to do with this 147 but, you talking about virtual snooker and the Rocket reminded me of when he tried virtual snooker or pool in America , wanted to put his hand on the table and fell over cause there was no table haha πŸ€­πŸ™ƒ

    #55227
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    PeachyMike wrote:

    Mr B wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. πŸ‘

    Tooth Hooking Right Haz. I have a vast amount of respect for people who can play. I won’t name drop but my MIL is related to a top ranked UK player. I was lucky enough to meet him and a few others including the rocket at Plymouth some years ago. When Mr Robidoux was miffed at Ronnie for playing left and right handed, accusing him of showing off when really it just added pressure to his game.

    My highest break is 47 with bad eyesight on a real table and 140 on Virtual Snooker where centuries were ten a penny, not that the game was easy. There’s a new one out called Shooters Pool, but the makers are braindead with the player position and ability to look around while on the shot. Dunno why am telling you this, you might not be interested lol

    Nothing to do with this 147 but, you talking about virtual snooker and the Rocket reminded me of when he tried virtual snooker or pool in America , wanted to put his hand on the table and fell over cause there was no table haha πŸ€­πŸ™ƒ

    πŸ˜‚

    #55229
    PeachyMike WANTED $35
    Outlaw

    Stevie25 wrote:

    PeachyMike wrote:

    Mr B wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. πŸ‘

    Tooth Hooking Right Haz. I have a vast amount of respect for people who can play. I won’t name drop but my MIL is related to a top ranked UK player. I was lucky enough to meet him and a few others including the rocket at Plymouth some years ago. When Mr Robidoux was miffed at Ronnie for playing left and right handed, accusing him of showing off when really it just added pressure to his game.

    My highest break is 47 with bad eyesight on a real table and 140 on Virtual Snooker where centuries were ten a penny, not that the game was easy. There’s a new one out called Shooters Pool, but the makers are braindead with the player position and ability to look around while on the shot. Dunno why am telling you this, you might not be interested lol

    Nothing to do with this 147 but, you talking about virtual snooker and the Rocket reminded me of when he tried virtual snooker or pool in America , wanted to put his hand on the table and fell over cause there was no table haha πŸ€­πŸ™ƒ

    πŸ˜‚

    <iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/OMceVbo3Tm4?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

    haha yeah that one XD

    #55234
    Haz40 WANTED $781
    Outlaw

    Mr B wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. πŸ‘

    Tooth Hooking Right Haz. I have a vast amount of respect for people who can play. I won’t name drop but my MIL is related to a top ranked UK player. I was lucky enough to meet him and a few others including the rocket at Plymouth some years ago. When Mr Robidoux was miffed at Ronnie for playing left and right handed, accusing him of showing off when really it just added pressure to his game.

    My highest break is 47 with bad eyesight on a real table and 140 on Virtual Snooker where centuries were ten a penny, not that the game was easy. There’s a new one out called Shooters Pool, but the makers are braindead with the player position and ability to look around while on the shot. Dunno why am telling you this, you might not be interested lol

    Always interested mate. Watched Ronnie get 1000th century on Sunday was amazing to watch when he potted the red left handed to get his hubdred. Absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to world championships next month. Not missed watching a final for 35 years. 84 was the first. Jimmy white losing 18 16 to Steve Davis. Was instantly hooked. Starting playing at 9 and loved the game ever since. My highest break is a little higher than 47. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    #55239
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    Haz40 wrote:

    Mr B wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Your right there mate. I love my snooker watching and played since i was a kid. That’s such an amazing achievement. πŸ‘

    Tooth Hooking Right Haz. I have a vast amount of respect for people who can play. I won’t name drop but my MIL is related to a top ranked UK player. I was lucky enough to meet him and a few others including the rocket at Plymouth some years ago. When Mr Robidoux was miffed at Ronnie for playing left and right handed, accusing him of showing off when really it just added pressure to his game.

    My highest break is 47 with bad eyesight on a real table and 140 on Virtual Snooker where centuries were ten a penny, not that the game was easy. There’s a new one out called Shooters Pool, but the makers are braindead with the player position and ability to look around while on the shot. Dunno why am telling you this, you might not be interested lol

    Always interested mate. Watched Ronnie get 1000th century on Sunday was amazing to watch when he potted the red left handed to get his hubdred. Absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to world championships next month. Not missed watching a final for 35 years. 84 was the first. Jimmy white losing 18 16 to Steve Davis. Was instantly hooked. Starting playing at 9 and loved the game ever since. My highest break is a little higher than 47. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Ahh the classic’s πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

    I love me some snooker too and not missed a world championship since I was around 9 too πŸ˜‚ Stephen Hendry then John Higgens were my players to watch.

    Ive not played the game in 25 years but would give most a game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think πŸ™„

    Played angles a few times and lost 2 out a 3.. Played a world champ 1 frame when I was 14 in the Davis club in Hamilton but lost again πŸ˜”

    The best players that have played the game is Ronnie, John and Stephen, seeing them in real life on a practice table is surreal. Ronnie is a good dude who had a dark side, John has always been the most honest player out there, to nice Infact and Stephen is Stephen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    In before the JH rigging claims.. When the Russian Mafia is involved I’d rather take the fine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    1
    #55240
    Haz40 WANTED $781
    Outlaw

    Angles lol. He’s a pundit on itv4 snooker alan McManus. You did well to win 1 out of 3 against a pro. You must of been have decent. I’m just glad that Ronnie is actually reaching his potential by winning as many tournaments as he should. Been left handed Jimmy white was always my snooker hero. So many disappointing nights watching him lose in the final. Well six of them. I should of carried on playing seriously. Unfortunately women and booze got in the way ha ha.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

     

    #55247
    Malkychamp WANTED $279
    Outlaw

    More of a pool player myself love to watch all the IPA’s. I will normally watch uk and world for snooker it can be really slow paced watching if its that virgo muppet commentating all the others i don’t mind. Usually always have a punt on selby to win πŸ˜€

    #55248
    Malkychamp WANTED $279
    Outlaw

    So will we ever see a woman on the snooker circuit?

    #55249
    Geezawin WANTED $234
    Outlaw

    Quite like the snooker and used to watch all the time to. way back to ray reardon terry griffiths . Started playing regularly at spencers in stirling in the 80s when the game was booming . Marco fu and steven hendry played there , and amazingly you could find ursel playing right beside them . They had the bottom 2 tables in a hall of 6 and in the close season weΒ  got the chance 2 play on hendrys table , never again the bags were about half an inch smaller and the cloth was like lightning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ took me and my mate about an hour to finish a frame lol but u could watch in a wee stand that was built and just like that wee lassie it was fantastic to c them making the game look piss easy .

    1
    1
    #55250
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    Haz40 wrote:

    Angles lol. He’s a pundit on itv4 snooker alan McManus. You did well to win 1 out of 3 against a pro. You must of been have decent. I’m just glad that Ronnie is actually reaching his potential by winning as many tournaments as he should. Been left handed Jimmy white was always my snooker hero. So many disappointing nights watching him lose in the final. Well six of them. I should of carried on playing seriously. Unfortunately women and booze got in the way ha ha.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

     

    Yeah bro… Back then it was Β£100 for best of 5 with side bets going, don’t think he was a pro then tbh. He played in a club at belgrove Station then moved to the masters up the road.. Very nice guy tbh.

    He was giving out trophies 1 night a few years later, I walked into the club and my mates like hey look…When he was finished he passed by and said to ma mate, I hope your not betting “insert name” and me cover was blown πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    My friend was better than him but didn’t make it because of the drink. I never made it because of money as we were too poor. Sad but true. When me dad realised how good I was he was a bit sick, 3 times I walked away from a match in the Scottish amatures because then the loser paid the table and I couldn’t afford the cost after 5/6 drawn out frames.

    2 good dudes also paid my loss when they found out but I couldn’t handle the shame & walked away from it at 15.. It used to take me 4 weeks of savings to go into town and play, then Jim Donnelly noticed me and allowed me in on a saturday to his coaching club were I met the stars off the future, it was Jim who got us the matches in hamilton.

    Its really tough to break through and nowadays it’s even tougher, these guys have dedicated their life to the sport and don’t always make a decent living, sad but true.

    Barry Hawkins comes to mind and now he’s flying and a class act to watch. πŸ˜‚

    I would like to see Ronnie break all the records because I know how well he’s done in life to knock back those demons and he’s truly the best that’s ever been by a mile. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    #55252
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    Geezawin wrote:

    Quite like the snooker and used to watch all the time to. way back to ray reardon terry griffiths . Started playing regularly at spencers in stirling in the 80s when the game was booming . Marco fu and steven hendry played there , and amazingly you could find ursel playing right beside them . They had the bottom 2 tables in a hall of 6 and in the close season weΒ  got the chance 2 play on hendrys table , never again the bags were about half an inch smaller and the cloth was like lightning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ took me and my mate about an hour to finish a frame lol but u could watch in a wee stand that was built and just like that wee lassie it was fantastic to c them making the game look piss easy .

    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Spencer was the best club in scotland πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)