Young girl hits 147 at Snooker..

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Don’t mind a bit of snooker although I’m shite at it, probably one of the hardest games to master.

My snooker memories as a kid are

Joe Johnson winning the championship.

Dennis Taylor raising his cue and waving his finger, class.

Dunno if anyone can remember the 1980 final btween  the grinder and the hurricane has to have been the most memorable ever when the beeb interupted  live ply to go live to the iranian embassy seige .

Now that was edge o the seat stuff.??????

I got sent to bed that night and was in a huff for weeks after it… ???

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Don’t mind a bit of snooker although I’m shite at it, probably one of the hardest games to master.

Dunno if anyone can remember the 1980 final btween  the grinder and the hurricane has to have been the most memorable ever when the beeb interupted  live ply to go live to the iranian embassy seige .

Aye ah could imagine stevie  , take it u were really young ! it was a different world back then mate . Lol . Parents would not let children c anything like that back then . Now stuff like that is on the news all the time.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Arse skellped and sent to bed ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Aye ah could imagine stevie  , take it u were really young ! it was a different world back then mate . Lol . Parents would not let children c anything like that back then . Now stuff like that is on the news all the time.

Hacko1 wrote:

Yup.. Sadly.

I wasn’t really old enough lol & it was 1982 before I seen the final all the way through where my hero Ray reardon beat Alex Higgins.

My mother use to say, but son it’s so boring and will last till the early hours. I moaned so much by 1982 they had to let me watch it.

And then in 1983 watching Big Bill warbeniuk drinking 10 pints while his pal knocked in a 147 ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Yup.. Sadly.

I wasn’t really old enough lol & it was 1982 before I seen the final all the way through where my hero Ray reardon beat Alex Higgins.

My mother use to say, but son it’s so boring and will last till the early hours. I moaned so much by 1982 they had to let me watch it.

And then in 1983 watching Big Bill warbeniuk drinking 10 pints while his pal knocked in a 147 ?

Ha ha the big man drank that much he got a tax rebate on hiz swallies ?????- 17.5% quality .  think it was only about 50p a pint !! ??

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

My highest break is 26 lol. I only got that because there were some piss easy reds with the blue.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)