Xbox

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I think trying to force digital only will put a certain market off and its crazy but still some places don’t have good enough internet and it will take years for them to grab a 4k game as the texture files are huge lol. But yes Ryzen Zen2 with a possible solution for ray tracing but I would like 1080p and 1440p 120FPS and 4k 60fps and VR 120fps thank you please Microsoft.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I suppose digital only would be a bit of a struggle. Downloading 100GB on a 4mb line would be depressingly slow ?

VR done properly and a butter smooth FPS ? position as an eSports machine and they will be onto a winner

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Did you see the Madbox by the guys that made Project Cars 2 ? i thought it was a laugh at first but it seems that its real and its looking to be a bit of a monster due out around the same time as the new Gen. Only issue with it I can see is first party support in any form but I play a lot of 3rd party titles anyways lol.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I thought it was a prank but they seem deadly serious. I loved the controller concept they put out last week ?

The market could do with a rival console in the mix, but have they got the financial clout to make it work?

If it makes it to launch, I’d definitely be taking a look.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Yeah i was wondering if there was enough money behind them but well if it does make to product like you i will take a serious look at it 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The screen on the front panel brings me back to the xecuter panel on the OG Xbox, it’s those touches that make me want them to succeed ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Yeah the front panel screen is pretty nice looking the shape reminds me a bit of like a crazy Chinese design for a console 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

All this Xbox talk has got me thinking I might grab an OG one and have a refurbing session this weekend ? for old times sake ? Will have to see what’s about ?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)