Wife left me

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I really hope things pick up for you mate. I’m glad your getting on ok. Don’t forget there is always someone on the forum to chat with. ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Yeah I’m getting on ok actually. Still trying to figure it all out but I know I’ll be fine.

Thanks for the follows on twitter.

I think I post meaningful and funny posts haha.

It’s mad how much support I’m getting.

Good for you mate keeping moving forwards.

Don’t try and figure it out mate, will send yourself crazy trying to figure out how your Mrs head works and even if you do you won’t get the answer you want.

Just remember you haven’t done anything wrong so nothing wrong so don’t think that you could have done anythig differently.

Keep us updated mate and if you need anything forum is always here. I would follow your Twitter but not on it anymore lol

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Been there, done that , got the t-shirt. Sad news buddy but like everyone keeps saying There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes life sucks but it’s how we react and move forward. You’ll get there , we all do whether quickly or slowly.

Everyday may not be a good day but there is good in every day.

All the best n chin up ?

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

sidders wrote:

Been there, done that , got the t-shirt. Sad news buddy but like everyone keeps saying There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes life sucks but it’s how we react and move forward. You’ll get there , we all do whether quickly or slowly.

Everyday may not be a good day but there is good in every day.

All the best n chin up ?

I love the “everyday” quote. Never heard that before. Cheers

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Wow trying to find your name on Twitter did give me some interesting results lol ????? *followed

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Wow trying to find your name on Twitter did give me some interesting results lol ????? *followed

Oh, I’ll have to have a look haha. Cheers everyone who has followed for following. I’ve kept my twitter life completely separate from my other social media as I feel I can be my true self when my friends and family are not judging haha.

Update for everyone who was concerned, wife is in touch, already got another job, house and furniture. So fast! But I am still going to remain as positive as I can be. ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Oh, I’ll have to have a look haha. Cheers everyone who has followed for following. I’ve kept my twitter life completely separate from my other social media as I feel I can be my true self when my friends and family are not judging haha.

Update for everyone who was concerned, wife is in touch, already got another job, house and furniture. So fast! But I am still going to remain as positive as I can be. ?

Just tell her thats fine and your happy for her. Dont let her bait you into an argument mate. Nothing worse than having her gossiping to everyone.

Even if your pissed off and hurting, just tell her to enjoy life and then crack on. She will be more annoyed if she doesnt see that it has hurt you. Civility is key.

marko WANTED $8
    Outlaw

You are not alone mate.

I have been where you are.

when me and my wife split for a year.

I am not going to use all the usual cliche about theirs more fish in the sea, stay positive.

If i told you my full story i doubt you would believe me.

That year i literally lost everything family job home the lot and ended up sharing a house with a guy with mental health issues,

But you do reach a point you cant sink any lower nothing left to loose.

Then theirs only one way to go, Back UP.

Keep posting many here will do all they can to support you.

God bless.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)