Wife left me

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances at the minute mate. I sincerely hope your life improves in the future. There is always someone on the forum if ever you need a rant.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Just takes time mate , been through it twice

hope Things work out ok for you

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

To the man with most likely the funniest name on the forum Ivor… Time is a great healer they say I can’t really give you any advice but I can say keep yah chin up fella xD… OK, I’m going back to coughing and sneezing and trying my best to block my demonic runny nose up 😛

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear it. Things always work out to be ok. You’ve got your health, so your already a lot better off than a lot of people. So on the grand scheme of things it’s not looking too bad.

Two pieces of advice. Don’t go off the rails and don’t gamble. Easier said than done but doing either of these things won’t help.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Thank you all so much.

Hard times indeed. I know now with my sober head that I will be ok. I need to get back to being me. Thank you so much for your kind words and @Seedy,.. I will get Bandit to say my username at some point haha. When he says it I will change it to Coco (my actual nickname) or CocoBananaBread (My Twitter handle, please follow me, I only have 2 followers haha)

Love to all.

Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I’m only 20 years old so I’ve no idea how it feels like.

Stay very very very strong mate.

The Bandit community will always support you.

Much love ❤️

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ahhh man :/ I’m so sorry to hear  what you’re going through at the minute. Keep your chin up and fight to keep that beautiful doggo. ?

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Just thought I would include a picture of me and my lovely boy Vince.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Thank you all so much.

Hard times indeed. I know now with my sober head that I will be ok. I need to get back to being me. Thank you so much for your kind words and @Seedy,.. I will get Bandit to say my username at some point haha. When he says it I will change it to Coco (my actual nickname) or CocoBananaBread (My Twitter handle, please follow me, I only have 2 followers haha)

Love to all.

Following 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

He’s a beautiful boy! I really hope you get to keep him bud.

On the bright side, you’re a good looking chap and should have no problem finding a new lady friend when the time is right!

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

You’ll get through it mate. If we didn’t experience the tough times, we wouldn’t know what the better times fells like. So good luck with moving on. As seedy said time is the only healer, it will always get better mate. Hang in there. Come back for a vent anytime you feel like it. Great bunch of people here to support you whenever you need it ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Thank you all so much.

Love to all.

Up to 3 now 🙂

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

How you getting on Ivor?? Just checking your ok mate, hope your doing well!!

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Yeah I’m getting on ok actually. Still trying to figure it all out but I know I’ll be fine.

Thanks for the follows on twitter.

I think I post meaningful and funny posts haha.

It’s mad how much support I’m getting.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Yeah I’m getting on ok actually. Still trying to figure it all out but I know I’ll be fine.

Thanks for the follows on twitter.

I think I post meaningful and funny posts haha.

It’s mad how much support I’m getting.

Thanks for following back 🙂 be warned mittens is to be taken with a pinch of salt ?

Glad your feeling a bit better dude

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)