Why Have You Got The Username You Have?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    inspect her gadget WANTED $21
    Outlaw

My name relates to my favourite pastime ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

inspect her gadget wrote:

My name relates to my favourite pastime ??

You had a mechanical sex slave doll that you had to keep on fixing O_O

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Zandra = Short for my first name.

LaPoI = Leeds and Proud of It!

I have been using LaPoI for years.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Masquerade wrote:

Mine is a mis-spell but should be ‘Masquerade’. I was just too damn excited to join here so I missed out he ‘S’ (Maybe if I ask nicely, it can be corrected??) ?  It’s in honour of Kit Williams and the best treasure-hunt imagination known to man back in the late 70s with the hunt for that darn Golden Hare, Real treasure hunting.  hehe.

Sorted mate.

Mine is from being round Wrexham the last 8 years playing round the fruit machines in pubs – They all call me “The Bandit Man” 😀

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Mine is my poker username… couldn’t be anymore the opposite these days ?

Aaron_gtfc WANTED $2
    Outlaw

mines my name and I support shitty Grimsby town but they are my shit team and proud

The Gnome WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Mine dates back to the 1970s where I was called Paulus the little wood gnome after a kids cartoon…. geez I feel bloody old now…. ?

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I used to play a lot of timesplitters 2 with my brother on the PS2, my multiplayer name started just a bob, then bobib, then bobibop and finally bobibopo.  Great to try catch people on stream try say it with a donation.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Interesting reading keep them coming.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Obv is Obv… But why 25 at the end… Hmmm ? could be my age….. ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Because I’m called Paul which from being a kid got me the name Pablo. And when I married in to the royal family. (I’m now 28th in line to the throne  .

I think my true title Viscount Paul sounds silly. So I now go by the name Kingpab ??

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Mines just a completely random fabrication pulled out of my twisted little mind.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

In my original Xbox modding days it was a quick letter change because Microsoft wouldn’t allow the word “Xbox” in a Hotmail email address and it just stuck ?

NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Nomad Red 7. Well the red7 explains itself really my lucky birthday roulette number. As for the Nomad, well i was about 5 years old and visiting my aunts with all my family. She lived in a high rise flat on the 11th floor about 3 mile from my home. For some reason i thought ‘ i want my car’. The car was an adorable blue open top beetle look alike with big eyes for headlights and was my first form of free transport….mind you it was a fucker to pedal… :). So i got in the lift and went home… Around 2 hours later i managed to get back to the block of flats, there were police cars a crowd of people and my mom and dad… You should of seen there faces…lol. It made my local paper according to the family, ‘Boy drives parents mad’.

Now over the last few decades i have ended up in other countries ( seriously ) & woke up in strange random places. All to often it has involved a fair bit of ale to be honest, but i have just disappeared when on nights out or gone for a walk for a day or three. I was always a bit strange i guess and its still in me to pop off at a whim for a time. So some years back a uncle of mine called me Neil the nomad and it sort of stuck for very valid reasons…lol..  Oh yes my first names Neil by the way.

Reading this back to myself has made me smile and laugh. But if you think that’s a bit weird you have to let me tell you someday of the time i was bitten by a Lion…. It hurt a lot..lol. Thanks to the person who started this thread, its made my day remembering the above stroll…lol. Take care all. 🙂

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

We have got to hear the Lion story now Nomad!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)