Why Have You Got The Username You Have?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I’m a massive fan of his music. It really touched me.

Nah only messing it’s just my name

Moon river wider than a mile!!! Only joking Mr Road lol

shouldersofbutter WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Ive had multiple shoulder ops due to dislocation playing footy. Hence shoulders are made of butter. Well mostly metal now.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Just basics danny can u put a link to ur site typed just basics edit its thrown up millions had a wee look thru and couldn’t find was looking for ur hat logo ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Dunno how to post links mate but just type

..Just Basics and i should be the 1st option.

Or type grateful grower and i have an edit i did a few months ago.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Yeah just type just basics grateful grower and im the 1st thumbnail. And thx for the sub mate 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Lol no linking YouTube I’ll let this convo slide as even though me and @JustBasics disagree on shit a lot he still does give me some comedy gold to read ??

Also back on topic Seedy nickname nothing to do with my character but my dad’s family name is Seed must have been farmers or some shit when the handed out last names ???

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

Lol no linking YouTube I’ll let this convo slide as even though me and @Just basics disagree on shit a lot he still does give me some comedy gold to read ??

i aim to please Seedy 🙂

Yeah sorry for posting my youtube details mate. Just never thought of asking for subs til now lol

If anything though….you will get a laugh on how cheesy i am infront of a camera 🙂

# cringeworthy

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Got u bud both subbed ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just Basics wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Lol no linking YouTube I’ll let this convo slide as even though me and @Just basics disagree on shit a lot he still does give me some comedy gold to read ??

i aim to please Seedy ?

Yeah sorry for posting my youtube details mate. Just never thought of asking for subs til now lol

If anything though….you will get a laugh on how cheesy i am infront of a camera ?

# cringeworthy

Hahaha might just have to look now ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Seedy wrote:

Lol no linking YouTube I’ll let this convo slide as even though me and @JustBasics disagree on shit a lot he still does give me some comedy gold to read ??

Also back on topic Seedy nickname nothing to do with my character but my dad’s family name is Seed must have been farmers or some shit when the handed out last names ???

I thought u got the name after getting half of the women on the Welsh coast pregnant ?? OK I’ll get me coat.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

blacko1974 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I thought u got the name after getting half of the women on the Welsh coast pregnant ?? OK I’ll get me coat.

lololoololol I have a confession i’m not Welsh nor do i live in Wales……. Yeah your minds have been blown 🙂

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Seedy wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

lololoololol I have a confession i’m not Welsh nor do i live in Wales……. Yeah your minds have been blown ?

Looks like it lad ☺☺

Jumpedupcustard WANTED $3
    Outlaw

From the funniest ever Dom Joly sketch

Removed from Utube

Dam copyright wankers

Quote from The bandits epic first DHV win

Jumpedupcustard WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I found a link

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Mine is a mis-spell but should be ‘Masquerade’. I was just too damn excited to join here so I missed out he ‘S’ (Maybe if I ask nicely, it can be corrected??) 🙂  It’s in honour of Kit Williams and the best treasure-hunt imagination known to man back in the late 70s with the hunt for that darn Golden Hare, Real treasure hunting.  hehe.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)