Why Have You Got The Username You Have?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Yeah we need to hear this story

Bob ballsdeep WANTED $15
    Outlaw

It’s what I do when I pull a fat bird in a wk end ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Bob ballsdeep wrote:

It’s what I do when I pull a fat bird in a wk end ?

Charming ??

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Pulp Fiction.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Mine is genuinely because I thought it would be funny that if I won a giveaway or the bandit played a game for me he would say I’ve a tiny one. Rather than I’ve a Biggon. Lol. He played wishmaster for me but never said my username. Gutted! Haha. Great username, never in doubt.

MauroPicotto WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Love all things trance and Mauro picotto’s Lizard track is what got me into the scene. Over 10 trips to Ibiza later and multiple other events over the world and it’s safe to say I’m addicted.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Mine is genuinely because I thought it would be funny that if I won a giveaway or the bandit played a game for me he would say I’ve a tiny one. Rather than I’ve a Biggon. Lol. He played wishmaster for me but never said my username. Gutted! Haha. Great username, never in doubt.

Lol like it.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

When I was younger and playing Half-Life, I always thought the Biohazard symbol in the game looked really cool. Ever since then I’ve just used the name. Sometimes Biogeneric if Biohazard is taken (e.g. Pokerstars). Why Biogeneric? Not a clue, guess I thought it sounded cool…

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

????

Radar1974 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Radar1974. The number is my birth year, and the radar bit is because the first glasses I wore as a kid made me look like Radar from M*A*S*H and it was big on TV at the time so I briefly had it as a nickname at school and have just used it ever since 🙂

MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

My last name is Moss and I’m an Everton fan nothing great really. The way Everton are going I’m might change the EFC bit

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

MossyEFC wrote:

My last name is Moss and I’m an Everton fan nothing great really. The way Everton are going I’m might change the EFC bit

Bet you just love my avatar Lad lol

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

my name was from sitting at my pc with a benq screen just added the 99

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

my name was from sitting at my pc with a benq screen just added the 99

Did you get a flake with it ?? ?

MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hahaha. He doesn’t bother me as much now he’s up in Scotland. Hated him tho in his playing days.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)