Where is the bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    benhurspeedway99 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Who honestly gives a mufty moo moo,between your leggy loo loo’s….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

What you had? I want some ?

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

The bandit who?

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I think everyone giving him shit are a bit  pathetic. Get another hobby! Who are you too tell him what to do. His family, his life, just for you to give him shit if he has two weeks off. And you all wonder why he is getting tired of this. He plays with or without you needing videos

Briners09 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Same here mate! Can’t count how many times I’ve fallen asleep watching stop n step! I can’t work out how he’s got almost 80k subs

Briners09 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Is this how the site now treats free speech????? By banning? Seedy?

Briners09 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Bang on! Couldn’t have worded that first paragraph better ? I’m not bitter or a hater but people need to realise that it’s a business not a friendship relationship

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

why dont we just have a straw poll 1 to stay with the bandit ..  2 to go ,that would sort all this nasty hate etc then all who are out just ban them and lets get this site to where it was … i am staying as he will do a video when he wants .i have been here a long time and i have a look on the site every day but it is just crazy the way people are getting chill out or get out .if i get stick for posting this from the people who think its wrong i will say it now save time fuck off and close door behind you

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

No need for a poll benq.. if they dont want to be here, they should bugger off ?

leighalger WANTED $2
    Outlaw

bandit please come back soon i so miss watching your sunday videos please come back soon

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Briners09 wrote:

There is free speech and just being a arse towards someone be it the bandit, myself or other forum members is not a use of free speech it is an abuse of it therefore doesn’t require me to be polite and let them stay. I have previously stated there is a way to ask a question but simply just coming in stiring trouble and or being abusive is not the way to do it.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Briners09 wrote:

There is free speech and just being a arse towards someone be it the bandit, myself or other forum members is not a use of free speech it is an abuse of it therefore doesn’t require me to be polite and let them stay. I have previously stated there is a way to ask a question but simply just coming in stiring trouble and or being abusive is not the way to do it.

I don’t think he realises what “free speech” actually is to be fair. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Briners09 wrote:

Mr breen I hope you are going to be a good boy today lol ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Briners09 wrote:

When am I not? ? I’m always nice to everyone…

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Briners09 wrote:

When am I not? ? I’m always nice to everyone…

I literally just seen a pig fly past breen it distracted me momentarily what did you just say? ???

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)