Where is the bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    1743art WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Where are you Mr bandit. I’m. Getting withdrawals from not seeing a video by you for 3 weeks. Pls do one soon

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

He’s training huskies in Mongolia …. totally true ….. ….. @winningbird says so

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Last seen in the pub with @seedy and a rocket ship of beer ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Last seen at the pub lifting 500kg, and shouting come on then dickhead .

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nope, cant confirm that one. What I can confirm is a veryyyyy large spaceship looking thing. Maybe hes been taken by aliens.. maybe hes just on a mission to find garga?

Fragaliciousbob WANTED $30
    Blocked

He simply doesn’t care about the forum anymore doesn’t post still has shit from a year ago on it like the white rabbit tourney that should of been cleaned up he doesn’t give a toss anymore imo

MtotheB WANTED $12
    Blocked

Glad I never got sucked into “supporting this channel”  thru his links….lol.  Cause hes fucked right off now.  Sign ups must have been drying up for awhile.  No motivation.  I know hes lazy from Paul talking about him so no surprise there.   Like a fly by night saleman that talks the good talk but cant back it up with action.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I wouldn’t even call the videos Sunday slots anymore. People are used to a video on a Sunday now they expect it. This is partly the reason for all the grief the bandit is getting. I wouldn’t even upload on a Sunday anymore. I doubt any other streamer gets this much hassle for not putting a video up. Just call it slot session with the bandit or something like that. It’s like ooo it’s a Sunday where’s the video every week. If people have no idea which day of the week the videos will be put up no one can say where’s the Sunday video.

Muir2186 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Get a video out you c.u.n.t

Watching Chip begging for likes has me now watching stop n step ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Bit rude ?

Fragaliciousbob WANTED $30
    Blocked

What’s a little rude but more ignorant is a man who sets up a forum amasses a large following then throws his toys out of the pram stamping his feet saying I’m not gonna play anymore ….. he’s abandoned his forum he’s abandoned his fans and his followers who have supported him he’s an absentee landlord but still getting rent. Poor very poor form imo

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Fragaliciousbob wrote:

What’s a little rude but more ignorant is a man who sets up a forum amasses a large following then throws his toys out of the pram stamping his feet saying I’m not gonna play anymore ….. he’s abandoned his forum he’s abandoned his fans and his followers who have supported him he’s an absentee landlord but still getting rent. Poor very poor form imo

Just banning now this is just a pathetic joke now from some individuals. He posted something just this week he updated twitter the other week to let people know what he is up to.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Fragaliciousbob wrote:

Just banning now this is just a pathetic joke now from some individuals. He posted something just this week he updated twitter the other week to let people know what he is up to.

Seems abit harsh Seedy lad. I think certain members are just frustrated at the lack of consistent content that they have become accustomed to over the years. As you said, Bandit has updated his twitter. The problem is he stated he would do 6 hours of video recording when he wanted to. Hardly an informative update to followers who sincerely enjoy the videos he puts out. I totally understand Bandits point of view, but also of the view of his loyal followers.

Anonymous WANTED $10
    Inactive

Can you ban me too please seedy? I agree totally with him and I can’t find a way to unregister from this forum. Thanks

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

I think Bandit has something called a life….  he’s got family and other stuff to do, just because we dont have anything better to do…  Some people need to get off his back, if you’re that desperate for a video, make one yourself  😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)