Where can an ex-gambler borrow money when its urgent?!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Seedy wrote:

lainey87 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

What if one of his family or friends couldn’t afford their own mortgage lainey87 because they hadn’t been paid to pay the loan off. Still ok not to pay them ?

Fuck them.. that’s how law works. Ruthless all the way

Wow you are stopping to new levels of low that would be his family your just say fuck them.

Listen no one on here agrees with you so I suggest you walk away. You are of course allowed your own thoughts and how you want to handle your own situation. But no one is thinking along the same lines as you.

Yes my answer to family and friends would be fuck you.. and I would go and get help for the gambling. Be debt free in 6 years and build bridges with those who got burnt.. life is tough. But that is the law. There is nothing anyone could do to him.. he hasn’t committed a crime.. he can’t go to prison. Sorry but I’m ruthless and that’s how I am.. everyone is different.. good luck OP..

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Seedy.

Mate I’m all for freedom of speech and respect the right for people to hold whatever wild arsed beliefs and views they want. But I wouldn’t have them spewing that same bile in my house. This is your house and I would ask you to ban this cock-end for being, as RB would put it, a c***.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

You call it ruthless , I call it being a cunt !

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

And this is a forum for people to discuss things. To share opinions and generally chat. The fact a few of you got your panties in a twist shows how serious you take it.. people will always have a different opinion than you. That’s life. Stop bitching like 12 year olds because you don’t like what someone says. You all did the same when bandit pulled the competition.. your like a bunch if kids.. good luck OP. Go get help from citizens advice. Not some randoms on a gambling forum

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

thunderball6 wrote:

You call it ruthless , I call it being a cunt !

Same thing

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

lainey87 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

lainey87 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

What if one of his family or friends couldn’t afford their own mortgage lainey87 because they hadn’t been paid to pay the loan off. Still ok not to pay them ?

Wow you are stopping to new levels of low that would be his family your just say fuck them.

Listen no one on here agrees with you so I suggest you walk away. You are of course allowed your own thoughts and how you want to handle your own situation. But no one is thinking along the same lines as you.

Yes my answer to family and friends would be fuck you.. and I would go and get help for the gambling. Be debt free in 6 years and build bridges with those who got burnt.. life is tough. But that is the law. There is nothing anyone could do to him.. he hasn’t committed a crime.. he can’t go to prison. Sorry but I’m ruthless and that’s how I am.. everyone is different.. good luck OP..

Nothing anybody can do? I think you’ll find you can do plenty to some shitbag who owes you money.

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Rbreen91 wrote:

lainey87 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

lainey87 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Nothing anybody can do? I think you’ll find you can do plenty to some shitbag who owes you money.

Legally nothing you could do. Small claims wouldn’t look at it.. if you did anything you would be locked up.. case closed

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haha. You’re thick as fuck.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

lainey87 wrote:

And this is a forum for people to discuss things. To share opinions and generally chat. The fact a few of you got your panties in a twist shows how serious you take it.. people will always have a different opinion than you. That’s life. Stop bitching like 12 year olds because you don’t like what someone says. You all did the same when bandit pulled the competition.. your like a bunch if kids.. good luck OP. Go get help from citizens advice. Not some randoms on a gambling forum

No one who has commented back to you got there panties as you say in a twist over the competition in fact all of those who commented to you applauded the money going to charity instead. I would also suggest to stop trying in you’re statement there to rule people up they are not passionately debating about a gambling issue with you in fact it’s a debate now about your use of law to your own ends which is frowned upon.

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haha. You’re thick as fuck.

Try it.. lend me £200. I fuck you off and lets see you get it back. You won’t ?

lainey87 WANTED $5
    Blocked

You can come to my door. You can break every bone in my body. You can kill me. But I still wouldn’t give you the £200 to prove the point.. there is fuck all anyone could do.. hence I said, fuck debts off. Only pay if a ccj turns up and in 6 years ull be debt free.. build bridges with friends and family with those who will communicate.. ruthless, cunt, dick. Whatever you would say.. that’s law!!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

lainey87 wrote:

You can come to my door. You can break every bone in my body. You can kill me. But I still wouldn’t give you the £200 to prove the point.. there is fuck all anyone could do.. hence I said, fuck debts off. Only pay if a ccj turns up and in 6 years ull be debt free.. build bridges with friends and family with those who will communicate.. ruthless, cunt, dick. Whatever you would say.. that’s law!!

Ok both you and breen stop the playground I knock you out shit fuck me!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

lainey87 wrote:

What the fuck are you on about? Please feel free to quote the post I said anything to that effect…

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

lainey87 wrote:

What the fuck are you on about? Please feel free to quote the post I said anything to that effect…

“Nothing anybody can do? I think you’ll find you can do plenty to some shitbag who owes you money.”

He is responding to that breen.

I am nearly saying I dont want it to get childish. ??? so everyone calm down.?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

lainey87 wrote:

“Nothing anybody can do? I think you’ll find you can do plenty to some shitbag who owes you money.”

He is responding to that breen.

I am nearly saying I dont want it to get childish. ??? so everyone calm down.?

I wasn’t even implying any illegality in my comment. There are loads of options to get back money owed.

i’m not saying that I’d pay a junkie £100 to stab him or anything ??

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 188 total)

The topic ‘Where can an ex-gambler borrow money when its urgent?!’ is closed to new replies.