Whats the worst you have done…..

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    masonlovesit WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Worst in a day prob £1500, but i’m on a decent year at the moment £5k up from April. Though I did hit 9k on a Hot Shot Slot Jackpot ! Thankfully !

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Worst incident for me gambling was not actually the night recently which made me self exclude, it was a couple of years ago when in the space of one Friday-Sunday I went from a peak of £8k up to a low of £1.5k down, all on FOBTs.

That’s brutal on the FOBTs man. Bit off-topic, but I’m interested, how are you finding the self-exclusion at the moment? I know you were struggling a bit, more around filling the time, when you kicked it off, has it settled at all yet?

Maybe a little but still massively missing slots tbh, the worst is that I’m frequently dreaming about gambling. Sometimes it’s bug roulette or slot wins, sometimes it’s just me playing bloody Bonanza and sometimes it’s a relief to wake up because I’ve dreamt I lost big too but obviously it’s still on my mind. Gamstop is a blessing in that respect because I’m not sure my will would be holding without it. No temptation to go back to any other land based form of gambling such as FOBTs though as I ditched those ages ago and think of online as a whole different category.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

argyl53 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Worst incident for me gambling was not actually the night recently which made me self exclude, it was a couple of years ago when in the space of one Friday-Sunday I went from a peak of £8k up to a low of £1.5k down, all on FOBTs.

That’s brutal on the FOBTs man. Bit off-topic, but I’m interested, how are you finding the self-exclusion at the moment? I know you were struggling a bit, more around filling the time, when you kicked it off, has it settled at all yet?

Maybe a little but still massively missing slots tbh, the worst is that I’m frequently dreaming about gambling. Sometimes it’s bug roulette or slot wins, sometimes it’s just me playing bloody Bonanza and sometimes it’s a relief to wake up because I’ve dreamt I lost big too but obviously it’s still on my mind. Gamstop is a blessing in that respect because I’m not sure my will would be holding without it. No temptation to go back to any other land based form of gambling such as FOBTs though as I ditched those ages ago and think of online as a whole different category.

I’m with you mate, its’ no secret that I still miss that adrenaline rush that 3 Gold books in BOD or the “what if” scenarios on Rhino. I also joined Gamstop and have absolutely no regrets in doing so. It’s difficult replacing the “rush” that slots provide, it actually seems very boring at times but always remember the dread that always appeared after losing heavily on a session. I always remember the orange screen that Rhino gave me but I forget the times I have been throwing up with stress.

Take Care Brother.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)