Whats the worst you have done…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Just wondering whats the worst story you have ever done gambling wise?

I bumped into my first ex-wife on the train tonight coming home from work. We get on alright now (I laugh about the situation) but just got me thinking of how bad I used to be.

Before we got married I came clean about gambling and she was quite understanding but said if i ever went big again then she was throwing me out. I landed a job in Afghanistan working 9 weeks on 3 weeks off. After my first 9 weeks on the return flight I was at a stop over. There was an offer for Vegas (2.5 weeks all inclusive for £2k). I looked at my mate and we said fuck it lets go. A quick call to the Mrs to say I was being kept in country so wouldnt be home for another 12 weeks (which went down well) and off to Vegas we went.

12 weeks later I arrived home and the locks had been changed. My mate had posted photos on facebook of me and him in Vegas so the Mrs stuck by her word and kicked me out. I laugh about it now…….she doesnt lol

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

I bumped into my first ex-wife on the train tonight coming home from work. We get on alright now (I laugh about the situation) but just got me thinking of how bad I used to be.

Before we got married I came clean about gambling and she was quite understanding but said if i ever went big again then she was throwing me out. I landed a job in Afghanistan working 9 weeks on 3 weeks off. After my first 9 weeks on the return flight I was at a stop over. There was an offer for Vegas (2.5 weeks all inclusive for £2k). I looked at my mate and we said fuck it lets go. A quick call to the Mrs to say I was being kept in country so wouldnt be home for another 12 weeks (which went down well) and off to Vegas we went.

12 weeks later I arrived home and the locks had been changed. My mate had posted photos on facebook of me and him in Vegas so the Mrs stuck by her word and kicked me out. I laugh about it now…….she doesnt lol

Andy.. i’m trying to be a mate and support you with this lad but I am literally rolling around pissing myself laughing. I have lost count the amount of times facebook comes back to haunt people. I used to work with a girl who was off long term sickness with a bad back, what does she do!, she posts a picture of her doing that fucking limbo dancing thingy in Tenerife. P45 through the door the minute her knickers got back from holiday.

Blocked

Worst of it was im not even on facebook – it was his account she saw. When i finally got to speak to her she said “explain this” – a picture of me and my mate off our faces on freemont street. I was like errrrrrrr….welllllll. In the end i just gave up haha

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

I’m the same Andy, I don’t even like relatives taking pictures of me and posting them on facebook. It’s as if people can’t go for a shit without telling the world about it on facebook.

Blocked

Facebook cost me my second marriage – she got hold of an ex she lost contact with. I often wonder how any relationships its fucked up lol

It was my fault though – apparently im difficult to live with hahaha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mmmm not good.15 years ago 9k in one day william hill account. In the end backing horses from teletext doh !. Worst bandit 4k 4 ton Elvis 2 pound a spin. I sat there for 4 days never got jackpot.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Facebook cost me my second marriage – she got hold of an ex she lost contact with. I often wonder how any relationships its fucked up lol

It was my fault though – apparently im difficult to live with hahaha

Andy… Your a fucking jinx mate.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Haz40 wrote:

Mmmm not good.15 years ago 9k in one day william hill account. In the end backing horses from teletext doh !. Worst bandit 4k 4 ton Elvis 2 pound a spin. I sat there for 4 days never got jackpot.

I remember the Mother in Law telling me about a womanat the Bingo who had put £1200 into one of those Elvis machines, she said the women was crying as she done in her money for the Month, the bingo hall gave her money for a taxi home.

Don’t know bout Elvis leaving the building but she sure fucking did that night.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

As far as relationship ending stories go this really is the DB’s – I hope you can laugh about it now! Facebook – what an absolute pile of steaming dog turd – and people live their lives through it, I don’t get it, never have – the whole look what I’ve done/look where I’ve been/ look who I’m with nonsense leaves me soooooo cold – and so often these same people are just using FB to put some sort of gloss on their disappointing existences – best off out of it mate.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Could job she didn’t carry on. That’s why I played it. I followed someone who put £1200 in it. I had seen it give triple jackpots plenty of times so even when your nearly 2k in you think we’ll if I get it now I’m not much down. Anyway you know how it happens. Now any Elvis song I hear, well the chills and shudders. Enough to give me nightmares lol.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Facebook wankers people want to learn to tend to their own gardens instead of other people’s ooooh look I’ve taken a picture of my dinner and posted it, generally they look like a plate of shite ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Never been on it and never will. Faceache facefuck whatever you want to call it.

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

not gambling wise, like the title, but something similar from a Irish guy i know who went off drinking.

Hes a fisherman, and as they came in one day instead of going home, him and another guy on the boat decided to fuck off to the opposite end of Ireland on the piss!

He told his wife that he landed the fish and they were going straight back out again!

I think he was away for about 3 weeks. Every week he was away he would phone her up and say they are back off to sea again for a week, and send her some money from his ‘catch’ so she didnt get suspicious.

She found out.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Never been on it and never will. Faceache facefuck whatever you want to call it.

My Mrs loves it,good in a way keeps her busy, the more time she’s on that the less time she’s got to think of new jobs for me to do??

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

My Mrs loves it,good in a way keeps her busy, the more time she’s on that the less time she’s got to think of new jobs for me to do??

Yeah, I think you’re on to something there!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)