What you watching.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

yeah am already in the comp i think. Lost is great but the ending was soooo meh. The walking dead, i downloaded the 1st season ages ago started watching but didnt realize it was on the wrong order since so lost interest lol

Regards comp mate it’s changed a bit, read the post about it mate, don’t worry I’ll sort it out for you so consider yourself in.

Am not a member on TGC its kl though bud i never got my holidays at work for it anyway so wont be sitting betting on it all day lol gl though

You don’t need to be a member mate, I’ll sort everything out, all as you need to do is pass your selections onto me, no hassle mate just a bit of fun between us and them, simples and we need you??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I am currently re-watching Sons Of Anarchy after that if nothing new pops up will prob re-watch lost or game of thrones. Not seen or heard of line of duty might give that watch

Currently binge watching The walking dead slightly behind lol on season 5.

Lost is my all time fave and was only thinking about watching that again the other day, would love to hear others views on this series.

p.s are you joining us in the horse racing comp against TGC forum malky mate

Haz, I thought you liked a serial killer in that image you posted of yourself!.

I reckon you watch documentaries of Fred West looking for advice on how to bury bodies under your patio. LOL.

That must be why one of fav programmes was Dexter then ha ha ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I am currently re-watching Sons Of Anarchy after that if nothing new pops up will prob re-watch lost or game of thrones. Not seen or heard of line of duty might give that watch

Currently binge watching The walking dead slightly behind lol on season 5.

Lost is my all time fave and was only thinking about watching that again the other day, would love to hear others views on this series.

p.s are you joining us in the horse racing comp against TGC forum malky mate

Haz, I thought you liked a serial killer in that image you posted of yourself!.

I reckon you watch documentaries of Fred West looking for advice on how to bury bodies under your patio. LOL.

?? funny you should say that because I do lay a pretty mean patio mate

Maths teacher has argument with Fred and rose child. Teacher says look there are 3 feet in a yard. Pupil says I keep telling you there’s 22 feet in our yard. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

yeah am already in the comp i think. Lost is great but the ending was soooo meh. The walking dead, i downloaded the 1st season ages ago started watching but didnt realize it was on the wrong order since so lost interest lol

Regards comp mate it’s changed a bit, read the post about it mate, don’t worry I’ll sort it out for you so consider yourself in.

Am not a member on TGC its kl though bud i never got my holidays at work for it anyway so wont be sitting betting on it all day lol gl though

You don’t need to be a member mate, I’ll sort everything out, all as you need to do is pass your selections onto me, no hassle mate just a bit of fun between us and them, simples and we need you??

klkl a’l keep an eye on the post and let you know my picks

Chiz3232 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just finished Narco Mexico which was very good, then watched The Inmate again very good but dark – Looking around for the next one to watch but i may rewatch Oz as is so good.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m watching bondi rescue ? other half comes in every now and again to tell me how fake it is and how they’re all actors just to ruin it for me.. but I still love it!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just finished watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix last week – started watching it and saw Robert Sheehan was in it and he’s a funny fecker so binge watched it all and it was actually quite good.

I’ve been watching a lot of Louis Theroux documentaries the last few nights. Always end up laughing my head off as he just asks questions no one else would have the balls to ask and you can tell most of the time the person he is interviewing just wants to bottle him. I watched one last  night that left me fuming though it was an exotic animal “sanctuary” based in America and they had animals crammed in small cages. The owner a typical red neck who came out with the most retarded thoughts and ideas and everytime he opened his mouth verbal diarrhoea came out.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

True Detective atm… I’m on season 3 episode 2 ?

You dudes need to watch The Wire ? It’s as good as Game of Thrones… I think it’s better tbh. ? Omars coming ? is one of the best lines in The Wire..

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

You dudes need to watch The Wire ? It’s as good as Game of Thrones… I think it’s better tbh. ? Omars coming ? is one of the best lines in The Wire..

Isn’t that the one famous for the black dude saying shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ? keep meaning to watch it

edit: yeah haha still laughing at this will add it to my watch list

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Isn’t that the one famous for the black dude saying shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ? keep meaning to watch it

edit: yeah haha still laughing at this will add it to my watch list

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/70eU840lc38?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”480″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Yes it is… He’s in season 3 but season 4 is his main parts…. Wait till him and the new mayor get going….. Its the Shiiiiiiiiits

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)