What you watching.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Obviously when we dont have the bandits videos to watch. What decent series you watching.

Just finished line of duty and thought every series was brilliant.

I know im late to the party but just started The Sopranos watched about 7 eps so far and loving it

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

I am currently re-watching Sons Of Anarchy after that if nothing new pops up will prob re-watch lost or game of thrones. Not seen or heard of line of duty might give that watch

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Star Trek Discovery on Netflix . That’s the way I roll ,get over it people ????

And can’t wait for Game of Thrones to enter the world again

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

sidders wrote:

Star Trek Discovery on Netflix . That’s the way I roll ,get over it people ????

And can’t wait for Game of Thrones to enter the world again

I’m with you Sadders, Discovery is great. Obviously waiting on GOT, some of the best telly ever made. Love Homeland, Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, my all time fav is Better Call Saul

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I’m waiting for stranger things 3 on July 4th to come out!

Haunting of hill house is another good one, and ALL the original Top Gears are on there so I’m rewatching all the specials at the moment!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I was literally watching paint dry, riveting stuff.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

I am currently re-watching Sons Of Anarchy after that if nothing new pops up will prob re-watch lost or game of thrones. Not seen or heard of line of duty might give that watch

Currently binge watching The walking dead slightly behind lol on season 5.

Lost is my all time fave and was only thinking about watching that again the other day, would love to hear others views on this series.

p.s are you joining us in the horse racing comp against TGC forum malky mate

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Lost is my all time fave and was only thinking about watching that again the other day, would love to hear others views on this series.

Haz, I thought you liked a serial killer in that image you posted of yourself!.

I reckon you watch documentaries of Fred West looking for advice on how to bury bodies under your patio. LOL.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

LCS and LEC this will mean eff all to everyone on here lol

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

I reckon you watch documentaries of Fred West looking for advice on how to bury bodies under your patio. LOL.

?? funny you should say that because I do lay a pretty mean patio mate

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Hacko1 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

?? funny you should say that because I do lay a pretty mean patio mate

You have got too much money fella, that patio is so vast that you could bury half the forum members under it. On the other hand I could be lucky to fit Haz under mine. I plan on putting more slabs down this year and inviting Andy up for another drink. heehee.

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

yeah am already in the comp i think. Lost is great but the ending was soooo meh. The walking dead, i downloaded the 1st season ages ago started watching but didnt realize it was on the wrong order since so lost interest lol

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haha mate it’s not my patio it’s a job I did and that’s only half of the bloody thing, I did it last year and it was a nice little earner paid in cash unfortunately for me I had to drive past my local William hills on the way home, needless to say it did not end well, one of my FOBT horror stories?????????

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

yeah am already in the comp i think. Lost is great but the ending was soooo meh. The walking dead, i downloaded the 1st season ages ago started watching but didnt realize it was on the wrong order since so lost interest lol

Regards comp mate it’s changed a bit, read the post about it mate, don’t worry I’ll sort it out for you so consider yourself in.

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Regards comp mate it’s changed a bit, read the post about it mate, don’t worry I’ll sort it out for you so consider yourself in.

Am not a member on TGC its kl though bud i never got my holidays at work for it anyway so wont be sitting betting on it all day lol gl though

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)