What happened to just basics?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

The real question though is what happened to awesomex? Yeah he described himself as wealthy, hard and one of the smartest people ever to have lived but at least he was modest about it ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Mr B is a forum legend. Never had any idea what the fucker was on about right enough…

I hear he now runs his own forum where he does nothing but break his own rules then post threads calling himself out on it, then explaining to himself that he’d like to explain why he broke his forum rules but it would break his forum rules for him to do so.

??? Smashed it out of the park there.

and awesomex, yeah, he had an IQ that only about 143 people in the world could beat. Was one of the best statisticians in the world, even though he appeared to know less about statistics than me, which is impressive, as I’m a retard.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

The real question though is what happened to awesomex? Yeah he described himself as wealthy, hard and one of the smartest people ever to have lived but at least he was modest about it ?

As humble as he was modest.. Rumour has it, that he was recruited as a personal advisor.. For God himself, no less

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Haha! I’d forgotten about awesomex. He suddenly vanished after being called out a couple of times for evidence of his rabid claims.

It’s a sad indictment on our society. These people mill around in their echo chambers and most never leave. Awesomex is one of the few that does come along and spout detritus on an open forum. Lots more of them about. ( As seen with 30% of the vote in the euro elections going for a party demanding no deal Brexit which in itself is a fallacy)

Maybe I’ll just start a Brexit thread

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Awesomex did join tgc. One welcoming thread never to be seen again. I’m guessing not enough drama for him.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Awsomex was a stroker!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

He changed his name to Jon ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This thread tho ??

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Just Basics went Back to Basics with John Major and Edwina Currie.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)