What happened to just basics?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I must have missed something as I was away over the weekend and only briefly checked the forum’s but he’s now banned I think.

I’m just being nosey realty, not trying to reignite whatever he got banned for but wondering what it was and is it permanent?

Thanks!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Would like to know aswell.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I didn’t see the posts only the start but it was an argument with itsneverme ( tgc member) that escalated rapidly into chaos after itsneverme continually baiting jb about recent allegations against him. In the end Seedy had finally had  enough and banned them both.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

In JBs defence he didn’t start any fires but regrettably he didn’t put them out either (the last ones anyway) so after a clear and to the point warning from seedy to both just basics and itsneverme that following arguments would result in a ban itsneverme baited JB and JB took the bait, they had a back and forward and true to his warning seedy banned them

It’s unfortunate as I think he contributed and kept things going well on this forum, although in recent months he did get more erratic.. None the less, I hope he sorts his head out and maybe in a few months time can come back with a different attitude

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

He started interesting conversations, I’ll give him that. Didn’t see the one that apparently kicked it all off with this other TGC person, but I did think last couple of months in particular he’d seemed a little more excitable or wound up here even for him.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I heard Mr. B was getting unbanned though. So that’ll do ???

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Lmao fuck him with his criptic nonsense, dune on the other hand I loved to hate ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Lmao fuck him with his criptic nonsense, dune on the other hand I loved to hate ?

What was it you said more cryptic than the times crossword ??. That did make me laugh.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He’s only been gone a few days and people are asking about him already ? wonder if ‘Josie’ has been watching in on the forum not logged in?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I miss that Josie already! She was much hotter.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Wonder if it was his twin or maybe an alter ego? ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Making up pretend personas for a gambling forum is probably not a sign of someone in an emotionally healthy place. Hope he sorts out whatever he’s got going on.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Mr B is a forum legend. Never had any idea what the fucker was on about right enough…

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Thanks for the info.

I agree with most of what’s been said about him. He could change his mind about things tho altho not many heh but had become more erratic recently.

I hope he sorts out his demons rather than doubling down on conspiracy forums.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Mr B is a forum legend. Never had any idea what the fucker was on about right enough…

I hear he now runs his own forum where he does nothing but break his own rules then post threads calling himself out on it, then explaining to himself that he’d like to explain why he broke his forum rules but it would break his forum rules for him to do so.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)