Warning for building gold bars on royal mint or hearts on lil devil

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You know what tho…….. if you have got all those bees, it’s surly round the corner, yeah I’d deffo be tempted to increase, but that’s what I would consider not what I’m suggesting you should do ( incase I get I to the shit in this one )

It’s just as ’round the corner’ as from the first bee. The bees have absolutely no influence on the swarm releasing – it’s just another way of displaying a tease.

Don’t fall into this fallacy guys. If you don’t raise on other slots, don’t make an exception here.

There were whispers that once you have collected the bees up to full it tanks the RTP, was this ever proven bio?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You know what tho…….. if you have got all those bees, it’s surly round the corner, yeah I’d deffo be tempted to increase, but that’s what I would consider not what I’m suggesting you should do ( incase I get I to the shit in this one )

It’s just as ’round the corner’ as from the first bee. The bees have absolutely no influence on the swarm releasing – it’s just another way of displaying a tease.

Don’t fall into this fallacy guys. If you don’t raise on other slots, don’t make an exception here.

There were whispers that once you have collected the bees up to full it tanks the RTP, was this ever proven bio?

Yeah clearly the game pops when it wants, I’m just saying if I got to the level of bees he had I’d have a look at an increase, but equally i wouldn’t suggest it to others either because it could be “round the corner “ for another 100 bees plus

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Well the progress on the swarm ended okay but not okay I’ll put a £100 deposit in started on 40p was playing okay so thought right I’ll give it a go on 60p then it start to take a lot of money and in the end I had around £30 pound left and wasn’t depositing anymore and at round £23 it popped on 20p, it went for £107 quid so over 500x but I gave it a lot more than that over a few weeks to a month so for all I couldn’t ask for much more on 20p ideally I needed it on at least 60p but nevermind I won’t be playing swarm for a very long time now, royal mint I’ve done a few times and it’s been quite poor, lil devil I’m bored of tbh my first ever heart stopper paid 12,000x I posted it on here a few years ago biggest ever win for me so can never complain at lil devil, think my next build is jammin jars 2 for the giga jar never had it so that’s me next one

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Well the progress on the swarm ended okay but not okay I’ll put a £100 deposit in started on 40p was playing okay so thought right I’ll give it a go on 60p then it start to take a lot of money and in the end I had around £30 pound left and wasn’t depositing anymore and at round £23 it popped on 20p, it went for £107 quid so over 500x but I gave it a lot more than that over a few weeks to a month so for all I couldn’t ask for much more on 20p ideally I needed it on at least 60p but nevermind I won’t be playing swarm for a very long time now, royal mint I’ve done a few times and it’s been quite poor, lil devil I’m bored of tbh my first ever heart stopper paid 12,000x I posted it on here a few years ago biggest ever win for me so can never complain at lil devil, think my next build is jammin jars 2 for the giga jar never had it so that’s me next one

I’d stay away from Jammin jars 2, I’ve done the build 4 times and it is savage. It’s bad enough when building, 50x stakes last about 3 minutes with litlle action, but once at max, It’s exactly like the swarm, and gives nothing.

My worst was 1800x stake from max (god knows how much overall cos had very few wins on build to max) to open the Giga Twat, 1 nornal bonus that paid less than 10x and took 132 gold discs.

You can build on 10p and increase stake at the end, but stupidly I’ve always done it on 50p hoping for big base game or normal bonus which never come.

I’ve done lots of build games and a dissapointing end feature is part of it and expected, but JJ2 is another level, a demonic balance killer.

I’ve got the vids on YouTube of my Giga Cunts features if you want to be put off a little more, it’s a terrible sequel, which like a moron I still give the odd £25 once a week. The last four bonuses have all taken over 1000 spins and paid less than 20x.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Doesn’t sound very promising haha I’ll give it a go on the basis I’ve never done it before but if I have a similar experience it will be left alone haha thanks for the heads up am sure I’ll regret doing it once I have

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Doesn’t sound very promising haha I’ll give it a go on the basis I’ve never done it before but if I have a similar experience it will be left alone haha thanks for the heads up am sure I’ll regret doing it once I have

Let me know how you get on as I’ve watched some others build it and they haven’t lost anywhere near what I have, they’ve had shit Giga features but only cost them about 300x for the whole build. Starting to think I’ve been really unlucky, not with the feature itself but hitting anything all of value during the builds and it taking so many discs to activate.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

TheSchwad wrote:

The devil wrote:

Let me know how you get on as I’ve watched some others build it and they haven’t lost anywhere near what I have, they’ve had shit Giga features but only cost them about 300x for the whole build. Starting to think I’ve been really unlucky, not with the feature itself but hitting anything all of value during the builds and it taking so many discs to activate.

I’m looking forward to having a go  aswell, but i haven’t even hit a £100 on the first jars…. So fuck knows with this one

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)